NEW ALBUM 30mins Night Flight - ORICON no.12

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The lyrics, from the first time I thought it was about someone else's life.. I always assume that it wasnt going on in Maaya's life, just what she research / read and placed them into simple words, which also known as lyrics. Like the love letter she wrote, it was probably some response over another letter given by someone, that someone probably can be a fan who writes to maaya, or random letters on the net. I remembered writing one letter myself, but those words comes off after listening to a certain song from Cardcaptor Sakura, Hitotsu dake (Your the only one).

I was fond of Purachina, pretty much yuho wrote a song which had images what my life's principals were, something like that. So really, I think there's many possibilities that ano-hito is already busy with someone, but still think about the girl ano-hito. Maybe girl ano hito was a very special person to him, but a distance kept them away, until become a sort of tragic history XD

Songs is still songs, it's full of wonders. That's what I think of Maaya's songs, personally. Not ur average fanboy, dontcha think :P

So what I believed, if Maaya took the words in the lyrics seriously, then partly what I said was true. But the living in distance places, and she never met ano hito was also another mystery. It's sort like she met him in a dream / insight while daydreaming or such. I kept noticing she mention something like "remember his back" or "wide back".. remember arjuna's song, bike? this is not my place to decide weather or what is the truth. It is still up to her to tell what's really happening. we just assume, 80% illusions, 20% false hope lol.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Ooh, thanks, dillpops. Megumi, you usually make scans of the newsletters, could you scan this one in? I'd really like to see the liner notes![/quote]

Huh ?! Ah yes excuse me hahaha !
I've forgotten :3

http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_01.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_02.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_03.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_04.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_05.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_06.jpg
http://honeybee.free.fr/maaya/ids13_07.jpg
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I was backtracking on some lyrics from the older album, well more like reading all up the past. I found something interesting, more about that shadow. Well if you can cope with me (understand), fine, if cannot, then just listen to maaya songs just to enjoy them. Dont mind me pasting portions of this lyrics here. Alkaloid

(from 2nd paragraph)
Yes, you’re right
It’s exactly as you say, but

The warning came much too late
I already had my shoes on
Before I was done hearing the last word
I’m off to go see him*

him* here is the physical person, probably a someone whom she loved. But in her, there exists another person, like gives her advices or warnings. More like this person is old, I mean she knows about this shadow long enough. I did a lot of research on it, until my own shadow talks to me, but more like he talks whenever he wishes. About her shadow, more likely it's continuum, that shadow probably lived million of years than we do. My field of research do touch more on religious matters too, mainly because human science(aka. ignorance of the others mystical aspects) doesnt effect this.

Just lately maybe I noticed she was getting too serious about it. Desperate? or cant hold of the sorrow? that I dont know. Even as a listener, it's unbearable to know how much she's going through. even so, she did always give her best smiles to everyone whenever she meets them. That i think, I respect her for having such strong courage.

For me personally, if I was caught in this same situation, maybe some things in life we just have to accept them as they were. That silence during the time when we needed someone the most, may help us in gaining more conscious to be a better human being. Meh, probably 85% of us here just hug the pillow at night just to cry. NOT like I dont know about it :P
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

erm.. please, can someone translate the ids-images.
Just the important parts, maybe good reference material to read XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Imurann"]
(from 2nd paragraph)
Yes, you’re right
It’s exactly as you say, but

The warning came much too late
I already had my shoes on
Before I was done hearing the last word
I’m off to go see him*

him* here is the physical person, probably a someone whom she loved. But in her, there exists another person, like gives her advices or warnings.[/quote]

Actually, you're wrong about this ^^;;; if you look at the lyrics she's being scolded by the crow. The crow is the one telling Maaya off, and that's why she goes 'yes you're right'.

Sometimes a song is just a song ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;
sangye

Post by sangye »

Megumi Chan~~
kiss~~kiss~~>3<
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

crow cant speak.. they can talk, but I'm sure we cant understand them, ever.

It's the shadow, also known as your indirect self.

The moment when you said "ah.. I have a perfect plan" or "oh yes, that should be it" there is when that shadow told you something that you failed to noticed. It has something to do with our soul imho.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Imurann"]crow cant speak.. they can talk, but I'm sure we cant understand them, ever..[/quote]

The crow is being personnified - surely.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Don't know if anyone noticed but COMA
posted the link to the new sheet music book, everything on 30mins Night Flight + SUPIKA/Kazemachi JET and a bonus of a Universe piano solo sheet as well.

http://www.gakufu.ne.jp/GakufuNet/picku ... /001.phtml

Pretty cheap book too ^^
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Ohh they also have a re-release(?) of Hotchpotch+Nikopachi book, great!
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Imurann"]after listening to a certain song from Cardcaptor Sakura, Hitotsu dake (Your the only one).[/quote]

ugghhh. That's my translation, taken off Animelyrics.com, but I've since revised it. The title doesn't even mean "You're the only one," it's referring to only one FEELING. And that site doesn't give the translator any credit at all! And there's no way to get it off the site!! ugghhhhh >_<

So, I'm just saying, translations online sometimes have a lot of faults. You shouldn't base your entire interpretation of a song on one, unless you're sure it's a good solid one.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="frecklegirl"]
So, I'm just saying, translations online sometimes have a lot of faults. You shouldn't base your entire interpretation of a song on one, unless you're sure it's a good solid one.[/quote]

Also many of the lyrics Imurann mentions aren't written by Maaya - so it's entirely possible they have nothing to do with her personal life whatsoever. Songs are applicable to many...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

30 minutes night flight is really growing on me. I still think the chorus is a bit of a let down but the verses are beautiful, and the instrumental too. It's a very hopeful song.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

she's a listener too, alike all of us.

above all, I personally think one of her regrets is not being able to see the ones whom really wants to see her, but not being able to do so in the first place.

ceh.. making it so easy with words to read, its not like the dark angles cant interpret it for me, they ALSO can read. ops, I'm mumbling XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="misssakura"]30 minutes night flight is really growing on me. I still think the chorus is a bit of a let down but the verses are beautiful, and the instrumental too. It's a very hopeful song.[/quote]

I like it too...