recent insert song in tsubasa chronicle

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
chrono

recent insert song in tsubasa chronicle

Post by chrono »

Heyas! Long time no see -- Sorry I don't check in more often XD

{ It occurred to me that there may be a new Maaya song which people haven't addressed in the forum, so I wanted to make sure it was.

Is anyone keeping up with Tsubasa Chronicle, the 2nd season? I don't remember exactly which episode it was, but I think it's around 43-46, or possibly a little before. There was a featured insert song, which was the unmistakable voice of Maaya.

I did some quick searches, but came up empty. I can say with almost 100% certainty that it's not Loop or Kazemachi Jet or either of their B-sides. And it was a really good song, so I'm attempting to collect as much info on it as I can. If anyone knows anything like title/release date or has a rip, I'm all ears!
If nothing else, I intend to rewatch those episodes to rip it myself.

So I'm hoping this makes the 3rd new song for the year (following along this thread)
}
Edit: Okay, after relistening to Spica, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the song. I'll have to rewatch the ep to be sure, but yeah >_<

And going off-topic, anyone else think FictionJunction Maaya would be hot? It just seems, to me, like almost the perfect direction for her, considering her recent break from Kanno; and now doing music for a series whose composer is Yuki Kajiura :3 I could be dreaming, but yeah LOL
Shiny

Post by Shiny »

Yes, FictionJunction Maaya would be great to say the least :maayagrin: But, would it be possible, I wonder? I was under the impression that Yuki Kajiura was very involved with FictionJunction Yuuka (I don't think any of her Junction projects released a full album before), and that Maaya was more likely to come back to working with Yoko Kanno...

As for the song, are you sure it's not any of the following?
Yui Makino - Tsuki no Shijima
FictionJunction Yuuka - Aikoi
FictionJunction Kaori - Dream Scape
Itou Eri - Ring Your Song
AFAIK, these are some of the more recent songs (Included on Future Soundscapre III, IV or the Best Vocal Selection) recorded for Tsubasa Chronicle.

I do wish it's a new Maaya song after all, though. :3
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Spica is used like an insert song, it's probably not a new song. :wink:
chrono

Post by chrono »

Shiny:
You might be right about the improbability. Oh well -- just my 勝手な想像 ^^

Sorry to go off-topic ( even further ^^;; ), but I just yoinked the 4th Tsubasa Chronicle OST last night and Aikoi is awesome :) I was just waiting for this OST to come out for this song hehe

Megumi:
やっぱり?Oh well, back to the drawing board LOL
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

What's... with the Japanese? Just curious here. Neither of those members have indicated any Japanese ability, so your using it is really kinda strange here.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Just like people using kawaii as a word nowadays I guess...although the first one throws me too :lol:
chrono

Post by chrono »

I apologize for my seemingly random use of Japanese. I will stop, if it's not allowed. I guess I felt that what I wrote in Japanese was of little importance, so it didn't matter whether it was understood or not.

I don't think these phrases are so common among the community of people who interject kawaii randomly into English :) (not that I have a problem with people who do XD)

勝手な想像 【かってなそうぞう/katte na souzou】 -- Almost like selfish imagination, I guess. Which sounds kind of weird, which is probably why I just wrote it in Japanese without thinking originally. There is probably a better way to translate it.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I know, I don't have a problem with romaji Japanese in the middle of English (though it irks me sometimes) but putting it into hiragana and kanji, is just a little strange to me. Not everyone can understand that, you know?
chrono

Post by chrono »

Everything I'm about to say is pointless, especially considering how far we've strayed from the original topic (insert song --> tsubasa chronicle ost --> japanese), but I figured I'd at least voice my opinion.

Personally, for inserting random Japanese into English, using kanji is better; since it's better practice LOL

However, you have a point that this is an English board, so people are expecting to read things in English. I apologize. I guess I'm just used to other boards that are full of people who know varying amounts of Japanese.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You just need to be careful about coming across as either a wannabe or a smartass XD
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh yeah and the track seem to be jumping furhther than before,,, :D
btw would there be a chance of maaya new songs on the upcoming album to be one future ost of tsubasa?? it would be nice if it is... :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
chrono

Post by chrono »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]btw would there be a chance of maaya new songs on the upcoming album to be one future ost of tsubasa?? it would be nice if it is... :lol:[/quote]
I hope so too ^^
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Well, as it becomes more and more off topic...

How do you like "Kaze no machi e"?
Not Maaya, but a very nice and calm song. (And very good in the anime with the bar/battle changing)

Want to know something about Kanjis? Try Firefox and rikaichan
http://www.polarcloud.com/rikaichan/
It helps to know how a japanese sentence works, though :wink:
chrono

Post by chrono »

Haha -- Doesn't bother me :3

As for Kaze no machi e -- I'm not a fan. I don't usually like slower songs, and this case is no exception. I really like other vocal insert songs from this series, though, like:
-Aikoi (FictionJunction Yuuka)
-Yume no tsubasa (Yui Makino)
-Dream scape (FictionJunction Kaori)