Maaya's Love Life <33333333

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Fluffeh_Man

Post by Fluffeh_Man »

I have been curious about her love life. She probably has a couple of relationships in the past since she writes a lot about love and having a boyfriend in 夕凪LOOP.

But I don't think I will be falling for anymore than her voice anytime soon. Mostly because I'm a *ahem*homoboy*ahem*. But I'd like to meet her sometime too and exchange a few questions and maybe get inspired or something. :D
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Not all of her songs are written by her. Just keep that in mind.

And even if they were, not every song is strictly biographical. (Not that I believe she's never been in a relationship, she's like 26 so I'm sure she has, even if she's never divulged details.)
#F!

Post by #F! »

I think any guy who is a Maaya-chan fan, just fall in love by her voice, talent and especially her beauty, that is quite particular and different from other artists. But this passion, unfortunately becoming just a platonic love. I myself do I include this. (I even made a declaration of love for her in the topic "Let's send emails to Maaya" http://maayas.net/viewtopic.php?t=283&start=30)

This occurs not only with Maaya-chan but with any artist who has qualities and beauty that attract anyone (mainly in Japan, the country most consumer in the world, simply see the amount of "idols" that exist...) and it is something that the recording industry wants, as this creates many products such as books, pictures, concerts, etc.. And many $$$ !!

Though this is the truth, I believe that in the case of Maaya-chan is a little different, because there are few products beyond the cds. And I believe that she does not want to be the number 1, but only make what they like, which is sing! That and his way of being is what I like and attracts me in Maaya, and all women! For me, Maaya-chan is a beautiful woman, with qualities that few people have.

But I know... this is only a dream and a illusion.

I know another woman, beautiful and wonderful, and I am so passionate about it that I can not explain in words what I feel. But one thing is certain: she is real and the woman of my life. Maaya unfortunately not, she don't know me, and I'm just a fanboy... But this doesn't mean that I not admire and find that she's the most beautiful Japanese girl of all!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Maaya was born to sing,, to have such a physical and lingual appearance that attracts people, to have the ability to move people with her singing, lyrics and thoughts. No wonder so many guys are after her. It's just the law of universe. We simply can't avoid the gravity that maaya made. One amazing source of light in a mist of illusion. I mybe mad, but the more i think her the more i'm sure about this.. And again, just as before, i'm getting a deep deep love with this girl. Someone get me an antidote, seriously.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Whoever he is....he's so lucky!
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

its really extreme what women can do to you sometimes. maybe maaya likes the fans as the fans but not further because a fan is not a challenge. or maybe im guessing wrong... all just guesses. beeing a fan probably seems weak for some. as long as you got your own beliefs and values and dont turn into a blind follower i think its not. if i read some of the translations of her own written songs and incidentally see something that i feel related to thats not weak i think thats very lucky thats what i always heard music for. alot of girls like to look up to some dude with some suit wavin with dollars pretending to be VIP who got 3 different new budgerigar-haircuts every month. no space for some1 who just lives another grey day in this big blue world. but i dont think the fossil could be awakened in this primitive way. still... shes the kazeyomi queen. 1 day the dream will end.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

i've read all these posts digilently.

my opinion is, we should love our mum first, esp if they are still alive. that should be the first & last woman in ur life.
girls, are an addon to ur dish. marry them, if u really respect them.

i respect aunt yuho, and if she ask my hand, i'll marry her. that is, if she's back single.

love is confusing, chems in our Bodies, hormones, esp's etc.

i still havent slept.. damn, old already.. so who's that gal? in my final destination..

at least she's a first timer too.. hope. a saintess would be a plus.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

[quote="Imurann"]i've read all these posts digilently.

my opinion is, we should love our mum first, esp if they are still alive. that should be the first & last woman in ur life.
girls, are an addon to ur dish. marry them, if u really respect them.

i respect aunt yuho, and if she ask my hand, i'll marry her. that is, if she's back single.

love is confusing, chems in our Bodies, hormones, esp's etc.

i still havent slept.. damn, old already.. so who's that gal? in my final destination..

at least she's a first timer too.. hope. a saintess would be a plus.[/quote]

:evil:

Agree!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

iina.. wish maaya would do a quick job as a hentai voice actress.. OVA or something..

aah..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

[quote="Imurann"]iina.. wish maaya would do a quick job as a hentai voice actress.. OVA or something..

aah..[/quote]

O_O
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Anyone got good eyes, say from a first glace at Maaya now, knowing weather she is still a virgin or not?

or let's vote? XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

....Can't we just leave that topic alone? ^^;;;;;;;

I, for one, suspect Maaya to already be married/long term relationship and keeping mum on the subject. Keeping public and private separate. I hope so anyway, I just want her to be happy!!

Although it would be gossip worthy if it was someone from the industry and they were keeping it hushed up and then it turned out SURPRISE it's someone from Johnnies :D
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Okay, that is completely inappropriate to speculate on whether or not she is a virgin, much less have a POLL about it. Fucking gross, let's nip this in the bud right now. Guess what? Hate to break it to you, but she is 29 years old, her own independent person, and living in a culture that is very frank and not restrictive about sex. You do the math. Let's keep all this "Oh I hope she is still a virgin! Oh but at the same time, I wish she'd do a hentai show!" nonsense to ourselves, okay?

Disgusting. I wish you guys would see Maaya as a full person deserving of respect, not a sex object. In case you were wondering, that's the way to win a girl's heart--to treat her with honest respect, like a person, not a vagina.

And NO, gradualpetrify, "most girls" are not after rich guys nor do they only want a "challenge." Every woman is different and her own person!!! Imagine that!!!!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Hear, hear.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Sort of relating to this topic if you can read Japanese, Maaya tells a looonnnggggg story about weddings in the latest transcript of her show:

http://www15.plala.or.jp/mrb/Vitamin/top.html#latest

Shedding light on the topic or not? Who knows :roll: