Maaya's Love Life <33333333

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="Imurann"]Basic criteria which I think may applies
1. The promise
2. The shadow (Kimidori & DarkBlue)
3. The philosophy of the earth, sun and beyond
4. A kind hearted person
5. Knows the real path

^-^ it be a rough road, and high competition if you're serious with her. That I think she's looking for someone whom really knows the road to heaven, not implying knowing then just joke around types.

That is our raison d'tere, desho? to get into the creator's heaven with a good heart

personally, I think maaya prefers loneliness/sadness vs un-fulfilling husband(s) XD keke

I'm fine with Iwasato Yuuho, really she's the real relic-holder here. The sea of girls can wait another new day :P [/quote]

What do those 5 things mean? And I'm actually the same way as Maaya in the sense that I have a girlfriend since I'm waiting for the right one so I have endured it this far and ever since I found out about Maaya I think she is the only one for me.
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="Maaya's Man"]Thanks alot. I hope by the time I meet her she is single lol. I'm saving everything for her ^_^[/quote]

Thank you so much for your good whishes. It is one of my goals in life to work and maybe even have a relationship with Miss. Sakamoto.
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
KnownX

Post by KnownX »

What a nice little paradigm you have there. But like Captain America says dreams don't die.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

She's the only one for you? Is that a joke? XD
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="misssakura"]She's the only one for you? Is that a joke? XD[/quote]

No I'm not joking about how I feel. I really do feel like I could fall in love with her if I was given the chance.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Of course, she wouldn't fall in love with a crazy fan boy....that's soooo not a turn on.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

awe.. let him have his hope and dreams :)

Maaya, I think she already selected the person she wants. I think if that person meets that criteria, he would be that ano hito.

A high risk factor also plays a role here ppl, what if her parents used arranged marriage (remember those J-dramas) XD

tick, tock, time is clicking. In this world, you have to do more than the best just to get what you really want. I wish u luck, eventhough it's meaningless in the first place. Be calculative and competitive, a logic person in most times, always gets what she/he wanted. /gg

another thing, if you placed yourself wanting to be with her.. or too much think she's too good for you. I guess ur not for her. Guys need to be higher, I mean, placed higher than her, so she will be attracted to you more than you are attracted to her. I guess most girls who knows about love understands this, you want someone whom you can rely on, not just a fan-guy. get serious :p
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

I'm not just some dorky fan boy. I am a very serious and respectable person. I'm not the kind of guy that just settles for anything I can get my hands on. I have tons of respect for woman and I'm not your average guy who just tries to get laid. I'm really reserved and am just waiting for the right woman and maybe Maaya is my dream-woman who I will never get in reality and yeah it might be pointless but whatever, I will at least meet her someday in the future so I can settle for that much.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

It's not that I think you're a pervert I'm just telling you right now..nobody likes a fan. Heck, I've been through it and I'm not even a celebrity. It's just not attractive to a woman. For a start you already know more about her than she knows about you. Turn off. Secondly..no matter what you do you'll always be approaching her as a fan. And it's not sexy.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

If I did approach her it would be professionaly since I'll be working as an animator in Japan. So it wouldn't be as some crazy random fan. And as far as me knowing more about her than she does me dosn't matter because any guy she happens to have an interest in will know she is a famous singer (unless he's a retard). Besides I would let her know anything she wants about me, thats part of a trusting relationship. Anyway I just wanted to clear that up. I know it may not happen but I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not anything like the person you assume I am.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Taking the "I love Maaya Sakamoto sama with all my heart ^_^" out of your signature might help reduce the impression that you seem to be giving off ;)

I appreciate what you're saying, I'm just giving you a woman's perspective.
Yvl

Post by Yvl »

Maaya's Man, I actually feel the exact same way as you do. Hell, tons of people do. I dont mean to shatter your dreams, but... you're not the only one out there like that. I've resigned myself to simply being embraced by her voice every night (it does have that effect) and that's enough for me.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha i know im one of those million who could only dream *like everybody say*,, but i never give up my hope so that il pass everyday with my believe for that..

so im a fool. so be it..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

Feeling in love with her, the dilemma's everyone have to deal with.

Maaya sing and act with all her hearth every time so consider your feelings normal because his voice go deep inside soul and mind.

Image you have from her differ compared to the real person and the quality you spotted in she can be found in lots of Japaneses girls (except for the voice of course!)

Something tell me she already found love (probably in a very special way).

Her profile seem a bit clear to me about this point.

Listening her since she started I can consider myself as a lover and I realized that just after found a girlfriend (thinking of Maaya being with the other girl u know)

The People having love story with her should not be a fan but have his own interest. Sort of things only Maaya can be a fan herself ^^

To me she simply redefine LOVE!!
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea ur right,,,

being a fan of her,, hearing her singing... it's like i have known her for ages.. okay myb im just exaggerating --'' but she's definitely not a complete stranger for me even that i haven't met her in real life.. she communicate with her singing and lyrics.. there i could have a bit of her personality, thoughts and feeling.. okay she's not the only female artist that ive known and adore,, but simply one of the reason is becoz ive known her for quite a long time, about 7 years.. one of the first artist that made me know japanese music realm and the main reason which made me so crazy to this genre and ever since that she's never goes down in my judging..

the real her could be not as perfect as the one i imagine through songs, performances,, but heck,, nobody's perfect anyway??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.