Tsubasa Chronicle Cancellation

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
soel

Tsubasa Chronicle Cancellation

Post by soel »

Hi fans of Maaya!

As seems like NHK cancelled the third season of Tsubasa Chronicle, a group of us started a campaign in order to make real the next Tsubasa Chronicle season. The page of the campaign is at http://www.tsubasa-kuronikuru.com/ if you have any doubs about it or new ideas feel free to contact us at campaign@tsubasa-kuronikuru.com

We want to hear the voice of Maaya in the season 3 ending again! ^_^
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

It doesn't matter for me, I don't watch anime :evil:

Sorry...[/size]
soel

Post by soel »

[quote="Megumi"]It doesn't matter for me, I don't watch anime :evil:

Sorry...[/size][/quote]
Oh, I see... :cry:
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

me neither....compared with the manga quality the anime makes my eyes hurt XD
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I've even sold my DVD ^^;;;;

But if you like it Sorel, I understand you feel bad...
Kem

Post by Kem »

Awwww... I didn't watch the show, but if they stop making it Mayya won't make any new songs for it, either. I hope she finds another reason to sing new songs.
I like cereal.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's unfortunate for fans of Tsubasa but....we can always get new maaya songs from other series ^^;;;; and she wasn't such a major player as Tomoyo...so I have to agree with the others. The manga was better...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I have the story once, never did watched it. It wasnt as good compared to anime's like Gunbuster 2 or Code Geass. More like monogatari style of anime, short stories which generally not fun to watch. I like doraemon, at least now the new movies/series are full of emotions movers.

Having a little dinasaur as a pet would be nice.. dou ka na?.. ._.'
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle Cancellation

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="soel"]Hi fans of Maaya!

As seems like NHK cancelled the third season of Tsubasa Chronicle, a group of us started a campaign in order to make real the next Tsubasa Chronicle season. The page of the campaign is at http://www.tsubasa-kuronikuru.com/ if you have any doubs about it or new ideas feel free to contact us at campaign@tsubasa-kuronikuru.com

We want to hear the voice of Maaya in the season 3 ending again! ^_^[/quote]

It wasn't canceled, it was doing quite well and had a fair amount of popularity. The reason they didn't continue it is because the manga storyline was getting too intense and they knew they couldn't make that into an anime with the audience they already had.

Sorry, but any more Tsubasa is quite frankly an impossibility, and your campaign is honestly not going to work. I'm sure everyone involved with the series has moved on by now, and if you give them the money you're raising they'll just give it back and say "Sorry, it's over, no chance." (Furthermore, how are you even going to communicate with them in Japanese? They're going to be slightly baffled but not convinced by a bunch of English/Spanish-speaking fans trying to revive a Japaneser series).
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

hauhauhaa

i dont understand why Bee Train...
i think if it was another studio the anime would be better~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"