Maaya to perform live in Korea

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Gravity

Post by Gravity »

Congratulations~
maaya's appearance in that video clips looks so~~~~ cute.
if you can convert these files to asf or wmv and so on,
please inform me how to convert in~ +_+;;;

by the way, 光の中へ's correct reading is "Hikari no naka e".
when へ(he) is used as a postpositional word,
へ's pronunciation changed to "e".
Always Maaya!
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Thanks! I'll try converting them too...

EDIT: Nothing I tried worked :P

I've tried converting, but they fail. I've tried using a screen video capture, doesn't work either. Oh well, I guess it wants to be a mp4 file!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yay Gravity! Thanks for posting all the stuff. Some big Maaya fans there, poor Mai singing 'call me call me' and the focus was on Maaya.

I just noticed Maaya still wearing the '30 minutes' boots, must really like them.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Gravity-sama! arigatou!!
your my new idol!!! kyaaaa!!

of course hikari no naka e is great. it's in he top spot in my maaya chart *and also my j-music chart* for so many years,, side by side with tomodachi. It's PURE BEAUTIFUL!!

[quote="dilly"]I love it when she resings the old Escaflowne, it's so nostalgic. Also, somehow there's an added depth to the songs now. Her voice has this really nice clear tone to it. [/quote]

that's what i like from lives,, and maaya's included. And Escaflowne has left a deep memory too.. Im recalling it. I LOVE MY MAAYA !!!!!!

problem in converting flv to avi?? after u grab the video using keepvid.com or youtubex.com or using replay media catcher try to use SWF toolbox *forgot where i got it* from Eltima Software. i have tried with some flvs and it works :D It can also rip picture frames so you could see maaya in every seconds :lol:

and ur right. she's does look really cute in the video... :oops: :oops:

edit:
i wonder why suddenly there's fog around me while i was watching hikari no naka e.. i can't see the video clearly,, :cry: :cry:

no word can fully describe my feeling right now... im deep fell in love with that girl,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Gravity

Post by Gravity »

// to mike_s_6

Thanks for your effort~
It seems that these files want to remain mp4 format~ T_T

// to Kaimugen

The reason is very simple.
I know nothing except her name before the concert.
So I want to focus on only Maaya's performance~ -0-;;
The same situation happened to Origa;;;

// to kirei_lanford

光の中へ is the first song that I heared among Maaya's songs~
I'm very happy cos I can hear this moving song again in 2007!

Converting FLV to other media format might be done by some program,
but converting MP4 to other media format is somewhat difficult.
There is no problem to convert mp4 file itself, but there is no sound data in coverted result file T_T

Thanks for your kind advise~
Always Maaya!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hikari no naka e,,
along with yubiwa and tomodachi are also my first maaya songs... i fell in love with them instantly. At the same time i began to like maaya.

since that time I knew i would be her follower.. and it proved to be just the way im predicting.. i guess from now on i can't get away from her every day in my life,, just as before..

and maaya did sing it with heart.. I guess im beginning to pray so that hikari no naka e would have a remake version.. :roll:
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Gravity - Thank YOU! You probably don't know it, but the song of Origa that I really, really wanted to hear live is that one you recorded o__O and Hikari no Naka e is also one of the first Maaya songs that completely touched my heart (the first one should be Yakusoku wa Iranai).

Hikari no Naka e - http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Vhz2l-05zw
(Compare this to the current recording, her voice has gotten more powerful!)

Player - http://youtube.com/watch?v=y6r3FgAK3KA *hearts*
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Gravity... this sounds hopeless, but if you could upload the videos converted into AVI, even without the music... I think I could find a way to add the music. Only, the quality wouldn't be the same. But it would be easier to share them! :P

(I have ripped the audio from the vocal performances anyway, don't know what to do with them :P )
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]hikari no naka e,,
along with yubiwa and tomodachi are also my first maaya songs... i fell in love with them instantly. At the same time i began to like maaya.
[/quote]
It seems its like a catching cold :roll: I remember seeing escaflowne, hearing tomodachi in the background and thinking "What the hell.... who is that??? Wanna more!!!" :D
(They cut out the jap. opening (Yakusoku) in the TV :evil: )
And after seeing the escaflowne movie, hearing yubiwa at the end... I started :cry: :cry: :cry:
btw: I have written more than 500 pages in one esca-FF (but in several parts) and still I write more. It all started to a big part there with tomodachi.
Pulseczar

Post by Pulseczar »

I'm pretty sure I would have died if I were there when the played "Call Me Call Me". The way her voices harmonized when the sang the chorus was just... God.

Maaya is really something, I was so impressed when I listened her singing "Hikari no Naka e" in the same key she first recorded the song more than 10 years ago! Very few artists are able to deliver a performance such as this.

Thanks to Gravity and Mai for all the effort in bringing these recordings to everyone. ^^
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="mike_s_6"]
Gravity - Thank YOU! You probably don't know it, but the song of Origa that I really, really wanted to hear live is that one you recorded o__O and Hikari no Naka e is also one of the first Maaya songs that completely touched my heart (the first one should be Yakusoku wa Iranai).

Hikari no Naka e - http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Vhz2l-05zw
(Compare this to the current recording, her voice has gotten more powerful!) [/quote]

that's why i said i wanna hear she made a remake for hikari no naka e.. :D

[quote="Lennstar"]It seems its like a catching cold Rolling Eyes I remember seeing escaflowne, hearing tomodachi in the background and thinking "What the hell.... who is that??? Wanna more!!!" Very Happy [/quote]

yea,, i remembered.. the song come up while hitomi was looking at the goodstore at allen's kingdom where she surprised that she could find a walkman there in that world ^^ there's so many great theme song for escaflowne that a magnificent song like tomodachi would only appear for several seconds,,, *die*.. i dun even remembered where vector come up in the movie..

and i really envy people that able to come there. how many times have i said this,, pity me.. :|

NOW I WANNA REALLY HAVE MAAYA CONCERTS DVD!!! :cry: :cry:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Maaya's voice is so much stronger a self cover album of the oldies like the Esca and old Clamp songs would be fantastic. Tomodachi and Hikari no naka e are really emotional songs and I would love a new recording of Kiseki no umi, Platina and Gift.
I don't remember Vector playing in the Esca movie, I was kinda dissappointed by the movie, not as good as the series. Hitomi was waaay to moody.

To all the Esca fans: have you ever tried to make a pendant swing? :D
yume

Post by yume »

Long time no see.
I'm Hotchpotch of ma-aya sakamoto2 master.

私が撮った写真がこちらに知られて、流布していることにはなはだ遺憾だという表現をしたいです。
(I repent be in circulation my photo without my agreement.)

現在、日本の菅野さん側でコンサートの写真が問題になっています。たとえ、カーテンコール(curtain call )写真ではあるが、私が撮った写真も問題になると思っています。それで私は菅野さん側の意見に従いたくて、写真を自発的で全部削除しました。

1次的肖像権は菅野さんに、その次には明らかに写真を撮った私にあります。何の同意なしその写真を他のサイトで記載するのは確かに問題と考えます。

丁寧にお願いしますが、私が撮った写真を個人のホームページやブログに記載しているならば、全部消して下さいね。(please,delete my photo. :here=> http://sakamotomaaya.spaces.live.com/ sangyeさん。削除、お願いします。)

その間私のホームページが運営にならなかった理由も、このように同意なしに使う問題らのために運営に支障をきたしてきたためです。
とにかくそのような問題によってとても悲しいですよね。

英語が下手で日本語で書きますが、誰が英語で...翻訳をお願いします。
Gravity

Post by Gravity »

hmm~
As you see by following link,
Gravity(Ragnarok2's publisher) officially requested to us to protect concert's copyright.

http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/community/bo ... &pagenum=1
-> of course, it is Korean site -_-)b;;;

I agree to publisher's recommendation,
cos this site is maaya's fansite and we are maaya's fan.
Information sharing is necessary but it must have certain limit.
Excessive sharing will hurt maaya's future activity.
If we keep sharing without considering that limit,
maybe in next concert we can't take any picture and can't receive any information in overseas.
Furthurmore, contents' authors will not choose to release concert materials in public.

I deleted my movie clips and photos.
Please delete concert's picture and other media files from each site~
It will be the right way.
Always Maaya!
sangye

Post by sangye »

yume I delete your photos yesterday.

I'm sorry I send your photos in my site,I don't konw It was infringement you copyright.
I think If you send your photos on your site,It wasn't means this photos was be sharing?I don't know what your think.
If you said I infringement your copyright,that's right,I want to ask you,did you have maaya's image rights?If you have,I will don't say anymore;If you don't have,I will say you was infringement maaya's copyright first!
We all maaya's fans,If you still say that use your photos people(Like me) are all infringement you copyright,OK,I will not use you photos anymore.

Of course,I say SORRY to you.I'm SORRY I use your photos.

By the way,if you think I'm shit,I will never come beck to here(Like bear).

P.S:I sorry,my English is not well.