Overall: Rate 30 Minutes Night Flight

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

Rate 30 Minutes Night Flight

Total votes: 0
dillpops
Posting Freak

Overall: Rate 30 Minutes Night Flight

Post by dillpops »

Since it's been out long enough for us all to have heard it and evaluate it in our mins. So...let's see what people think. Ratings out of ten, though reasons would be appreciated too. Woo.

(I couldn't work out how to put this on the actual night flight thread)

I guess I rate this album 8/10 - because I would have prefered a full length album if it was all going to be the quality of the mini album. I like all the songs on the album but because of dreaming and setsuna taking a while for me to really get into them, that detracts a point too. But over all a 10 but...because of those two points, 8 ^^V
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I gave it a 3, the only track I like is 30 minutes night flight. The rest of the album is drippy and dull - although it's definitely not an embarrassing album (think Whoops!), I just hate soppy ballad type songs.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'll give it a 8 because of '30 min' and 'setsuna'. The other songs have a nice gentle feeling and it seems a bit better than Easy Listening. I suppose it depends on your mood. Besides '30min' it lacks any other really strong sounding songs though...
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Overall: 7
-1 for length
-2 for overall quality of songs - all good, but nothing you cannot escape.
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

i gave it a 6.

its an improvement from Yuunagi LOOP, but its still not as great as some of her older stuff.
I enjoy a good number of the tracks (and im completely in love with the title track and Universe), but some of the others im not so crazy on.
im fairly wishy-washy on this album actually.

its not bad, but its not great either.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

not sure if you guys seen this, but i was googling for Universe Maaya and found this file,

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3729690/Maa ... -_Universe

use it wisely.

And thank God for this video XD

+my video collection XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Shiny

Post by Shiny »

I voted 7. It's a good album, but since it's based around a concept, the songs don't vary in mood or arrangement like on, say, Shounen Alice. It flows well as a whole, but I don't think there's a single song that pops out to you. I guess 30minutes' reception very much depends on what you've been expecting.

Also, wierd how I've been seeing people like Dreaming so much o_o I don't really get it, I think Kioku is so much better.
Leinster

Post by Leinster »

Even so this album has some boring musics (example: bokutachi ga koi wo suru riyuu and dreaming) I voted 10, it worth for only universe and 30minutes night flight. And the layer is very beautiful! This album is really nice!
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

I say 8 - definately an improvment over Yuunagi LOOP (I've hardly had the patience to listen to that album much :( ) but there are still a couple tracks I find myself skipping (Dreaming and Setsuna). All the same, I LOVELOVELOVE 30 Minutes Night Flight and Universe, of course. (Universe has, on a couple occasions, made me start crying for reasons unknown. :odd: Kuuki to Hoshi did that too.) Bokutachi ga Koi wo Suru Riyuu really grew on me. I think it's really sweet now.

Overall, I'm likin' it, but it hasn't beat Shonen Alice for me. <3
-Janko Raven-
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

what,, dreaming is boring?? that's certainly the best song in there... it has passed my maaya 15 top songs barrier, first since nikopachi came out.. go crazy for it on first hear. It like a revised version of paprika. none from loop except hello that has been closed to that place before,, but setsuna and kiwoku certainly not the best songs out there,,

the change of tempo and dynamic melody make it one of the best new songs ive heard these past 6 months

i give 8 for this mini album,, 4 are good tracks,, yet lack of minutes become a serious factor here.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.