"Saigo no Kajitsu" ORICON no.11 First Day

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
lucymoon

Post by lucymoon »

*---*!!
Aunque no sepas nada de mí
ni yo de ti ...
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]New mini-site open:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/kajitsu/index.html

- PV
- PV comment
- PV making
- CM spot
- a little video to cut and paste to your blog

Also pretty photos ^^[/quote]
I really like this new PV quite a bit. I hope it makes it onto a dvd sometime (maybe as an LE item for Maaya's next album). I thought the past couple PVs were too "artsy".

The PV video clip for embedding into other sites is also a nice touch, something I think Victor Ent. should have done with her last couple cds. I embedded the video into my own Maaya fansite. :maayagrin:
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

wow!!!!!
Iloved the video and the new site!!
It's beautiful!!
:D
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

She didnt write the lyrics..

I wonder if the industry pushing her to sing like that, sort of like 'other' jpop singers..

but nice to see her comment was more to her normal self.

but guys, do you think Maaya really bothers about figures? to be sort of the same with other normal singers, to get better acceptance or sales?
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="dillpops"]C/W track info from her site:

Name:MITUSBACHI to Rigakusha 
Lyrics: Maaya Sakamoto
Music/Arrange:soraya

The title translates to "Honey bee and the Scientist"[/quote]

You're right about the translation but that word, 科学者, is actually Kagakusha not Rigakusha (rigakusha isn't a word XD).
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

what and odd title there imean what does honey bee and scientist got linked??

thx for the pv and news guys,,, i just hope ill like that song more after watching the pv..

wow maayas new photo in that new website *and for the new banner decoration* is simply lovely,,, maaya looks ultra-cute now.. and she look much liver than the single cover :lol: anyway merri, i think the text font is a little.. well it's just an opinion
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

If it helps, there actually are people who are honey bee scientists :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea,, i also thought that one but for a ssong title??? and the use "and" between those word?? gotta really read the lyric and the idea behind that song there... where does the inspiratio came from?? don't tell me there's another maaya fansite who has a title "the scientist"... now that would be hilarious :lol:

edit:

lots of new things,, maaya forum is a little bit crowded by now,, im at the perfect moment.. meg, thx for the dorama episodes,, actually i dun expect u to have it on ur website.. and how bout the pic?? :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
JankoRaven

Saigo no Kajitsu photos

Post by JankoRaven »

Here's the pictures taken during the Saigo no Kajitsu PV filming (for the most). :3 Scanned these out of the IDS! 15th newsletter. Enjoy!

(The two-section spread images were photoshopped to remove the crease inbetween sections. Sorry if it's kind of sloppy. ^^; )

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image One</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Two</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Three</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Four</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Five</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Six</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Seven</a>

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ ... png">Image Eight</a>
-Janko Raven-
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

frecklegirl wrote:
You're right about the translation but that word, 科学者, is actually Kagakusha not Rigakusha (rigakusha isn't a word XD).
Love the fact that you didn't pick up on that when you posted in this thread earliar XD it's been there ages. Also, I should have picked up on that too. Damn it! I'm taking stupid level 2 of the Proficiency Test in December - should have noticed >_<
She didnt write the lyrics..
What are talking about? Maaya wrote the lyrics to both songs. It even says so clearly on her website.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Thanks for the scans JankoRaven, only just noticed she dyed her hair.
Kirei, maybe she meets a scientist after being stung by a bee (or meeting a bee after being stung by a scientist).

Good luck for the jlpt Dilly, がんばって。
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

woops my bad XD sorry dilly

Yeah, I've watched the PV.. even saved a copy as well. It looks normal.. but somewhat similar.. like most other jpop PV's..

gahh.. I miss the older days, mameshiba and hashiru was fine, Honeycome was O'kay..

meh, to be honest.. from a first person stand-alone view, it feels like there will be a change in the style of her song, did felt the element of abstract in most of her PV's scenes in that latest song. (yeah I'm not the type of critic whom just says "It looks nice" simply)

My first impression, says that the PV more like promoting Maaya's status on the top-charts of Jpop songs listings. Nothing more.

Maybe I'll forgive, since it's probably the right time to move forward into a more solid-state foothold in the music industry. Time to kick off the old artists of the charts. Go for the fist slot in Japan's most wanted song. Do everything-anything before reaching age of 30! XD

Else will rise into a laid back life such of aunt Imai. But her songs were golden already, established.

Out-of-the-box thoughts:
mameshiba's PV - more likely, unable to see such ano-hito, she runs very very fast. even knowing that she has been late, knowing that he has waited so long. etc etc. From the PV scenes. Such that, it means that when ano-hito knows about how much effort she has placed in her love, hopefully ano-hito would think positively about her presence. After the first-contact initialized.

hashiru's PV - more likely the pv's more likely to show an environment of a poor house, a rusty bicycle, a broken door, a forest etc. life as it is, started in poor dusty area. well figure out the rest.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="dillpops"]Love the fact that you didn't pick up on that when you posted in this thread earliar XD it's been there ages. Also, I should have picked up on that too. Damn it! I'm taking stupid level 2 of the Proficiency Test in December - should have noticed >_<[/quote]

I was just skimming the info then, not actually noting it down to put up on my site--I've been lazy about that *laughs* But I finally got around to it last night, and that's when I noticed the mistake. I've made a few mistakes myself in romanizing Maaya track titles (usually to do with misreading katakana--30minutes night flight and "netsune" or whatever I thought it was comes to mind XD) so it happens to all of us, haha.

[quote="Imurann"]My first impression, says that the PV more like promoting Maaya's status on the top-charts of Jpop songs listings. Nothing more.

Maybe I'll forgive, since it's probably the right time to move forward into a more solid-state foothold in the music industry. Time to kick off the old artists of the charts. Go for the fist slot in Japan's most wanted song. Do everything-anything before reaching age of 30! XD[/quote]

Um. Maaya doesn't have a spot on the top J-pop charts, nor is this PV and this song (which are NOT in the style that the artists at the top use, and moreover they're connected to an anime, placing them solidly in 'to be purchased by otaku fanboys' territory, not 'top-selling hit artist' territory) going to get her that spot. I really, really doubt that's what this PV is going for.
sangye

Post by sangye »

Janko Chan~~
Thank you~~
maaya was so pretty~~><
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

She really was pretty *_* I was impressed! I was expecting another poor attempt like the Yuunagi LOOP pv which was altogether too...cartoon-y for me ^^;;;;;;; but this PV and universe's animation have been really lovely!!