"Saigo no Kajitsu" ORICON no.11 First Day

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

If so you better get it buddy, its a pretty good single. I'm leaning towards Mitsubachi, it has a Lucy kind of feeling for me.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

The singles up on Japanese iTunes!
moro

Post by moro »

Has anybody the translation of Mitsubachi?
Saigo no Kajitsu is a really beautiful song and also a song for Sakura-chan<3! That's great<3 I love this song:3
I've already watched the OVA(because I'm also a TC Fan^^) and think, that the OP is also really good(Synchronicity by Yui Makino) Maybe, someday Maaya and Yui Makino will sing together a song?(as Sakura and Tomoyo^^) I would like to hear a duet with both of them
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I know it's a bit late but I've finally finished translations of Saigo no Kajitsu and Mitsubachi to Kagakusha. Enjoy!!

I don't know how many people have seen Tsubasa (you know, the anime whose OAV this is the ending theme for) or know the story, but while translating Saigo no Kajitsu I felt like certain lines were referring to Syaoran and his clone (being 'mirror images'--and then when I look at the cover, I can't help but think Maaya's doing the same with the reflections of herself. It has to be a reference to the two Syaorans).

I don't think Mitsubachi to Kagakusha has anything to do with the series, however, but it's a cute song about someone (a honeybee, perhaps, continuing Maaya's theme of animals-in-love-with-humans--"park amsterdam", anyone?) in love with a scientist.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you Frecklegirl !
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah. "mitsubachi to kagakusha"'s certainly better than "saigo no kajitsu".. the accoustic play is quite catchy and the mood is near to "tune the rainbows". im loving it.. ^^
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Well, my brother came back from Japan and brough me the single. Nice Xmas present :P
Unfortunately, it's the only thing he bough for me :(

I have only hear it once, but it is a good single. I like the tv size version and the karaoke version of Mitsubachi is great too!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Hi! In the single there was this IDS sheet. I'm curious about what can it be, can you help me? :3
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="frecklegirl"]
. . . but while translating Saigo no Kajitsu I felt like certain lines were referring to Syaoran and his clone (being 'mirror images'--and then when I look at the cover, I can't help but think Maaya's doing the same with the reflections of herself. [/quote]

You're right. Maaya said that she was referencing the two Syaorans in this Pakila interview <a href="http://pakila.jp/pakilamusic/interview/ ... l">here</a>.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="Tenson"]Hi! In the single there was this IDS sheet. I'm curious about what can it be, can you help me? :3[/quote]

The back sheet is about Maaya's new cellphone site. It says that she's starting a blog on there and that there will be news about what to expect from the planetarium, presents, and fast news updates.

The front sheet announces that IDS is now accepting members. They stopped accepting members on December 31st, however.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Thank you very much Harmonium! :maayagrin: