Maaya x Production I.G Stuff

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Maaya x Production I.G Stuff

Post by dillpops »

I'm surprised we missed this one:

http://www.productionig.com/contents/wo ... index.html

It's some interesting stuff about 'Universe'. There's an interview between Maaya and the production person under 'special features' which is quite nice. And its ongoing so keep checking back.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you !
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

lol had to quote-paste this from there XD

"Gekidan INU Curry's drawings," said Sakamoto, "have the quality of a picture book and the unrealistic feel of a fairytale as well as some dark humor to it. They are really colorful, cute and fantastical. The characters convey this fancy atmosphere at first sight, but if you look at them carefully, you can see them injected with a needle, bandaged, or drooling. You see, they are not only cute, but they also remind us of imperfect mortals. I had the impression each character had a story behind him or her. I thought they were ideal actors to appear on the video."

there ya go ppl, she has that little philosophy which I take so much in interest. "..remind us of imperfect mortals." this should be something to take effort knowing into. I figure that maaya isnt a simple writer of some sort, she wants to spread something to the world, I'm guessing it's worth a listen.

(gyaa XD) it's nice to imagine that one day when she's older, that she will be someone with a good simple wisdom like her aunts were.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.