A simple request of translations? Maaya's ID's

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so, maaya doesn't have serious matter considering her eyesight,, does she?? although singing doesn't really need a perfect eyes,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Looooads of japanese people wear glasses/contacts, I was surprised how many.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

[quote="dillpops"]Looooads of japanese people wear glasses/contacts, I was surprised how many.[/quote]
Well, a little Off Topic: It depends on how much you read (or look at a screen). Theres an interesting study in a poor country: the farmers (who have one TV at most per village ;) ) need 3% glasses, in the town 19% and university: 91% (or at least near these percentages)

So, the japanese, always in the afternoon schools (Whats the english word?) get their glasses in the same way as others ^^ In germany there also 80% I would say with glasses at Uni
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You're right XD looooads of people where glasses should have been the response. Ha, ha.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@Lennstar
im glad i dun wear glasses,, though im also former college student *and im from the best college in my country also*[/size],, though im not really sure bout those reading the book point u mention though,, back then i dun sure ive ever finished even one lecture book :P

lecture book 0 vs 100 comic book

o yea and im sure people calls them cram school.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.