A simple request of translations? Maaya's ID's

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Aw your'e all making me sad about my lack of Japanese study. *sob sob*
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Oh dillpops, I had a question for you about your blog. How come you never translate "Chizu to tegami to koi no uta"? I mean, it's really simple. "Maps and Letters and Love Songs." But even in your translations of the radio show, you leave it in Japanese. Just wondering why![/quote]

Because I don't like the title in English XD

I kid.

Er...I never thought about it before :knockout: I guess because it's the title of the show....? I don't know........

I never thought about it :lol:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="frecklegirl"]I'm pretty sure she was fully dressed (it says so in the story) when she ran over to her director's/manager's room. [/quote]

yea, ive noticed it right now,, just probably the real scenario was that probably she didn't remind things too clearly at that panick little moment and she forgot whether she wore dress or no,, and then she decided to said that she did wear it *in the radio show* in order to not make maaya some diehard fanguys become even more panicked and made this manager of her the next murder target.. ok, start commenting on my crazy hallucination hahaha just kidding

[quote="frecklegirl"]English to Japanese translation... it does seem really weird. We had to do mostly English to French translation in my French translation class, and I couldn't figure out why either, but it actually does improve your grammar and study of the language, so I guess that's why they make you do it, so you can deepen your understanding of how sentences are formed. I would probably kill someone if I had to do it for a Japanese class though, it sounds extremely frustrating >_>[/quote]

just wait until you find a japanese to russian translation class.. that would be even more abstract,, i mean u probably notice the russian characters,, or probably finland.. o yes,, it's already merri's field,,

Chizu to tegami to koi no uta

maaya used a lot of "and" or "to" i her titles,,

o yea and i would die to see maaya as a child!!! if someone has a photo for that, than except my humblest wish :lol: another important thing, about hello being the song for her granny?? hmm,, never have guessed it that the song was a sad/memorial type of song. now i have to reread the lyrics more carefully

oh and yeah,, kaimugen,, i usually become someone else ony when i talked about maaya.. *im a more mature person if it's not maaya, even for mr. children*

edit:
i have one more comment i remembered i haven't said,, when reading the blog before,, i noticed some word that stated a that something about contact lens,, then i remembered the gravity pv.. how's her eye condition to u guys,, did she wore a really thick glassed?? i really didn't hope so. :roll: and since when?
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I liked her in Gravity wearing glasses (probably have a soft spot for meganeko).

Dilly, leave the title as is, I like it.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

what's a meganeko?? i thought u said manganeko,,

edited just to comment on this funny figures,, January 23rd, 2008 10:30

missakura 393 posts
me 363 posts
kaimugen 333 posts

it's a perfect time,, there are three users, the difference among are a perfect 30 and there are 7 numbers for "3". what a coincidence,, though it may change in several minutes from now.. at least my number hahaha
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Meganeko is a word for a girl wearing glasses. 334 now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

why "big cat"?

i can' see tottoro having a female friend here,,
but anyway, megahitomi would result a figure of kanzaki hitomi in a size of a large mecha, which is a strange thing to imagine too,,
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Megane(glasses)+ ko. I thought it was big cat when I first heard it too.

Mega hitomi :lol: reminds me of one of the Slayers ova's when Lina Inverse and Naga are models for giant mecha.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well at least lina also wears a mini skirt too :P ,, if the trend in that world hasn't change. haven't watched slayers since forever,, it's an old film too.. ee,, i think we talk too much in a serious thread like this :lol:
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

:3
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Who me? Serious? Its against my personal convictions.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

You really should try to activate the Garden of Everything forum more instead of posting so much offtopic on each topic here :)

(And not targeted at one person, you always need more than one to do successful offtopic.)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I guess it's because the forum is so dead, people get bored easily.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

It's actually "meganekko" because of the small っ (tsu) in between the words. メガネっ娘
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

ありがとう先輩 :wink:
I'm always missing small つs.