Some question about Yubiwa ^_^

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Tenson"]I've always suposed that BTW means "By The Way"; Today is the first time I've seen AFAIK[/quote]

First time for me too ^_^;
Usually, I can easily guess what it means, but there, I didn't know at all..! o_o

...I learn something new everyday :)
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Stranger"]23 karat refers to the size of the diamond (on the ring)[/quote]

It's a unity of mass for gems (or purity for gold) ; it also refers to Maaya's age in 2003 ;)

According to this page, "karat" is also a variety of banana^^ (imagine, "Yubiwa -23 Bananas-"...^^;; ;)
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Li_Nickole"]Hi!! well thank u very much for the answer ^_^
How many versions of yubiwa do you have?? I've got 8 jeje :maayadrool:

Yubiwa Movie Version
Yubiwa Single version
Yubiwa Accoustic version
Yubiwa 23 karat
Yubiwa Live version on MI TECH concert
Yubiwa accoustic live version with Kim su Jin (half in Japanese and Half in Korean)
Yubiwa korean version (sung by Kim su Jin)
and
Yubiwa Karaoke version..
I once had it in flute but I lost it cause i had to erase everything in my computer and I couldn't find ii again.. I'm sure it was played by some fan ^_^[/quote]

I have them all too ^_^ ... even the flute (ocarina) things (congratulations to this fan, it doesn't seem easy to play ocarina..! O_O; ... and several versions made by a group of Japanese fans^^

AND I CAN SHARE THEM ALL for the interested people ! \(~O^)/
Just ask for the version you want ;)
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

Hi!! i wanted to know whta other versions do you have besides the ocarina, which by the way i would love to have again :'(

jejejeje
I still can't upload the live one i'll try again right now ;)
Sora

Post by Sora »

Gomen, it was me ^_^; (I don't understand why I was disconnected ; I have checked the *remember* thing a long time ago... o_O)
Sora

Post by Sora »

I found another version of "Yubiwa" on eMule ! ^O^

It's called "Flute version" but it's NOT the same as the ocarina one, I've listened to the two ;)
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Your cookie just probably got old, mine did so a week ago and thus I weren't logged in when I came in - noticed immediately, because I've set language to Finnish :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Re: Some question about Yubiwa ^_^

Post by Sora »

[quote="Li_Nickole"]The other question is about You're not alone... it's difficult for to separate when Shanti Snyder or Maaya is singing, of course i recognise Maaya's voice, but in some parts I can't define when is eachone singing..

Could anyone help me please??? :maayagrin: :maayadrool: ?[/quote]
Since no one did it before, I'm going to put the lyrics and who is singing it to clarify the situation once for all :)

Feel free to correct me ! ^_~;;;

Maaya :
I
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

We will seek together destiny
Troubles have an end

I guess this part goes together and not Shanti alone :) It was a quick listening, didn't listen it many times since I don't like the English version all that much :roll:
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Sora

Post by Sora »

[quote="Merri"]We will seek together destiny
Troubles have an end
I guess this part goes together and not Shanti alone :) [/quote]
Maaya seems to be doing backing vocals in that part, so I wrote it was only Shanti singing :) (I wondered quite a long time about specifying or not when one of the two is doing backing vocals while the other is singing... do you think I should specify it..? o_o)

[quote="Merri"]It was a quick listening, didn't listen it many times since I don't like the English version all that much :roll:[/quote]
It's not my favourite (version) too...^^;
It's as if something was missing, compared to the Japanese version... o_o (Maaya's voice looks sooo different..! o__O) Quite complicated to explain, but that's what I feel :)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

They mixed the voices really badly....as a result it sounds like karaoke. The voices are too high and are nearly dry ( hardly any reverb).