IDS! Fanclub event 2008

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

you coming again dilly? =O
cool =DDDDDD

and the application for new members is closed already...la la la....swear words come on my mind...
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yeah I am - I'm going to Tokyo and Kumamoto for two weeks in March ^^
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

eeeeew I'm going to Japan in april ! too bad

If I had a ticket for concert, in march but...[/size]
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so what's the big deal? a day or a week earlier than the schedule would worth it if it comes to maaya,,

wheew,, im predicting im it's really hard to get a ticket for the occasion, isn't it?? it's limited for the ID's.. yea, i get it.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Megumi"]eeeeew I'm going to Japan in april ! too bad

If I had a ticket for concert, in march but...[/size][/quote]

You'll get to see hanami going in April though! I'm jealous, spring is the one season in Japan I've never experienced! (Well, I arrived at the tail end of summer, but I still got to experience the sweltering heat--bleh, lying awake at night on top of my futon with the window open it was so hot--and cicada sounds, so I think it counts, haha.)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh god the HEAT of summer in Japan :cry: frecklegirl when you get the next opportunity to go then do make it spring. Best temperature, not too hot, not too cold. It's....perfect.......... :neko:

And kirei it's not that simple, I have a bunch of other committments to keep >_<;;; and it's a fanclub live = me not in the fanclub anymore *weep*
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I'm in the fanclub, if I can somehow get you a ticket we could try to work it out...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the only problem for me is money.. kanee kanee!! ><
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="roxfan"]I'm in the fanclub, if I can somehow get you a ticket we could try to work it out...[/quote]

roxfan that is so lovely of you to offer but please don't worry about it :lol: I could be in japan for the Tokyo show but the fact of the matter is I'm in Kumamoto on that week for sure and to be honest while I'll always have Maaya on CD I won't always get to be in Kuma with my friends. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I feel bad for refusing Maaya in return for a trip to the south :lol: isnt' this what I always wanted??!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Tough decision Dilly.

Lennstar, even rss is giving me problems, it always says 'busy try again later'. I'm so many months behind I'll just give up.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Tough decision Dilly.

Lennstar, even rss is giving me problems, it always says 'busy try again later'. I'm so many months behind I'll just give up.[/quote]

rss currently gives a black screen with "no video", but here
http://www.tbsradio.jp/maaya/index.xml
right klick and save seems to work, the last 2 are coming it seems... it stops often but slowly the file grows.

And I have since July, if you want, I could make a torrent so you can dl what you haven't, but I don't know how (or where) to get a tracker. And uploading ~200MB with max 25KB/sec is not a good idea ;)
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="roxfan"]I'm in the fanclub, if I can somehow get you a ticket we could try to work it out...[/quote]

It would be nice ! I'm in the fanclub too I have a "number" XD I can go to Nagoya or Osaka one, if my holiday doesn't change ?!

[quote="dilly"]roxfan that is so lovely of you to offer but please don't worry about it [...] I feel bad for refusing Maaya in return for a trip to the south isnt' this what I always wanted??![/quote]

WHAT !!!??!!!![/size]

Dear Roxfan,
I'll be your slave for eternity,
With love,
Meg.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I can't help it ^^;
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So you could still make it for a concert Megumi (envyenvyenvy). :)
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Megumi"][quote="roxfan"]I'm in the fanclub, if I can somehow get you a ticket we could try to work it out...[/quote]
It would be nice ! I'm in the fanclub too I have a "number" XD I can go to Nagoya or Osaka one, if my holiday doesn't change?!
[/quote]
Um, I think there's a little misunderstanding here... What I offered dillpops was to help her buy the ticket since it's fanclub-only. You are in fanclub so you can do it yourself...