IDS! Fanclub event 2008

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Megumi

IDS! Fanclub event 2008

Post by Megumi »

It will be on march, 7 dates. I think it will be like the last year, mini concert. Someone has understand something else ? I have received a letter from the fanclub and of course didn't understand, you can't have a ticket if you're not in Japan, like always ????
:roll:

I would love to go sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

is the news u'r referring comes from the same source as the one imurann-san pointed out in the next door "Is she okay?" thread?? If that's the one thank god,, so it isn't a bad news at all.

imurann u scared the hell out of me!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

No it's not in that.

Meg, I've had to drop out of IDS because for some reason I can never get my computer to type in the format they want *weep* so...if you could get two tickets.... :evil: :evil:

Whether it's Japan only, I'd have to see the leaflet >_<
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Man, I have a classmate going around that time, maybe I should beg steal or borrow her air ticket and go.
So it gonna have to be at least three tickets Megumi sama... :wink:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i hope the fans can cheer up her a bit there,,

urghh... again low salary sucks!! and to make things worse, it won't be any concert or live performance documentary videos for that, am i right?? *as usual*

so envy..

@dilly
if they found out about that, is that going to be a problem?? i mean certainly a lot of fans from NON-IDs would willing to get a ticket for that while i guess it should be at limited numbers..

*guessing the track list,, and it still a long way to go*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Is anyone keeping up to date with 'Chizu to tegami to koi no uta'? Does Maaya say anything on the show about IDS events or personal problems?
I haven't been listening because my itunes keeps going nuts downloading the podcast (stupid itunes).
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

She was talking about the calender. Actually, I didn't expect it but apparently there are a LOT of girls in IDS. Maaya was explaining that because she has a lot of fans who are girls in her fanclub she likes to make a calendar that they can hang up in their rooms too, which is why she puts so much effort into the calendars (and tries to make them a bit 'kawaii')
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Is anyone keeping up to date with 'Chizu to tegami to koi no uta'? Does Maaya say anything on the show about IDS events or personal problems?
I haven't been listening because my itunes keeps going nuts downloading the podcast (stupid itunes).[/quote]
Take the mp3 from the rss-feed in FF with a download-plugin.
It seldom works before wednesday and often stops then, so with this the download works if the browser is open and eventually finishes the file.

And no, nothing about problems. But she sounded a bit slow and unconcentrated, as if there was something on her mind. (Could be my imagination, since I searched for something after your question)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I think you're imagining it :lol: unless me being able to understand it this week means something was off ^^;;; I'm pretty sure that any event in her private life would have enough off a knock this long after she wrote that ID entry to make her slow and sluggish on her job.

Having a radio show in the middle of the night with a busy schedule might make her sound weird. But honestly I didn't notice anything. I think you guys are taking that ID entry way too seriously - anyone can have an off day and write an emo blog (we've all done it) and not feel the same the next day.

Stop freaking out, you worry warts :lol:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

probably she wrote in while in sleepy mode XD

ahaha, sounds so Maaya XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

So, I'm VERY serious, I can go to Japan in march, my question is :
can anyone in the fanclub buy me a ticket (and Dilly perhaps :lol: ) I can pay via Paypal or ??

Here is the leaflet :
http://tossthefeathers.free.fr/images/dec01.jpg
http://tossthefeathers.free.fr/images/dec02.jpg
http://tossthefeathers.free.fr/images/dec03.jpg

:neko:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ah, you need a Lawson's convenience store...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="dillpops"]But honestly I didn't notice anything. I think you guys are taking that ID entry way too seriously - anyone can have an off day and write an emo blog (we've all done it) and not feel the same the next day. [/quote]

well i wouldn't be,, if it isn't maaya who's writing that :roll:

still hopeless... no use. :| it'll only be a dream comes true if i could ever see her right in front of my eyes.. and perhaps i'd feel i were in a very nice dream that i dun wanna to wake up at that time :lol:
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

when are they going to open the IDS for new members again?! XD i can go now DDD8
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh the cruel irony is that I'm going to Japan the day AFTER the tokyo concert :cry: