Is she okay?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

seriously, the fanboys of this forum go a little crazy getting concerned over Maaya's moods sometimes.
For sure :P
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="frecklegirl"][quote="Megumi"]I understand nothing at all XD[/quote]

Tu préfères une traduction française ? XD[/quote]

Can you ?
It's too philosophical :hide:
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Well, I'm sure there are some mistakes, but I did go ahead and make a Japanese-French translation for you. I used Rikaichan's Japanese-to-French dictionary... and my own French/Japanese knowledge XD In Paris I took a French translation class that focused on English-to-French so I have some experience with phrasing a French translation, I'm not perfect though. Don't laugh too much at my mistakes :) (and if there's anything unclear, let me know, I might have phrased it wrong) enjoy!
Le Dernier Fruit

Moi, je ne fais que chercher.

C’est probable que c’est pas seulement moi mais tout le monde qui fait ça.
A la recherche de raisons, de causes, de dispositifs, de la vérité.
On cherche toujours, désirant savoir.

Etre a la recherche, c’est pas reposant mais plutôt fatigant, donc on croit déjà qu’on voudrait oublier complètement tout cela. Néanmoins, on sait que toute la vie on ne peut jamais s’échapper ce souhait nommé « je désire savoir ».

De plus, l’idée de le trouver un jour – en fait on ne pense trop en ça. On a l’intention de le trouver, mais aussitôt on perd de vue encore. Et il répète de plus en plus souvent. Sans savoir pourquoi, on se résigne d’être en compagnie avec ce type de jeu de loup sans fin toute la vie.

On continue d’approcher en rassemblent les indications qui ont tombé çà et là. Néanmoins, c’est pas toujours ne que des choses qui touchent doucement. On a un verre de blessures, on se soit foulé – un par un on devient fatigué. A cause de devenir un peu boudeur, on commence le jeu de nouveau.

Malgré cela je désire savoir : « aimer », « vivre », ceux-là sont quel genre de chose finalement ?
Je sais que je serai seul pour éternité, peu importe jusqu’où je vais, mais qu’est-ce que c’est ces sentiments de désirer être avec quelqu’un ?
Quelle est la différence entre une éternité qui est constant pour toujours et un instant qui continue à changer ?

C’est possible que la réponse soit différente que la forme que je souhaitais, mais plutôt essayer d’écouter avec des intentions d’attraper.
Quand je marmonne « Enseigne-moi » du fond de mon cœur, j’ai le sens que le monde a l’air d’acquiescer tout bonnement, sans dire rien.

*maaya*
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

in the lyric we can see maaya use "we" more often rather than I.. that means she has come to general conclusion about this thing she talked about.. and some line i dun really understand about is,,
Maybe it’s even that the answer is different from the shape of what I wished for, and is just trying to listen with an open ear.
When I murmur “Tell me” from the bottom of my heart, I feel like the world seems to simply nod its head without saying anything.
no answer/conclusion for these two sentences... "even(statement), (answer/conclusion)" ???
Though we know that no matter how far we go we’re alone for eternity, what is it with these feelings of thinking we want to be with someone?
and why does maaya stated she'll be alone?? we can't be called human when we're alone..

and the pressure in her words is a bit stronger that i really thought she's been thinking a lot about this. about the destination of life,, about the meaning of being together with someone u love. i think she has arrived to the intersection between several life path that she's being encountered and she had to choose one..
frecklegirl wrote: Honestly, I don't think this means Maaya is/was depressed (it's simply a contemplative entry with strong connections to the song), and seriously, the fanboys of this forum go a little crazy getting concerned over Maaya's moods sometimes.
it can be either one, seriously.. we can't judge people's heart whether she seriously think about this or not.

therefore, i wish maaya wasn't dealing with some serious matter.. We never know what really happens. If it's just the path that she must choose, well everybody needs to face it someday.. including me too. :P

ganbatte maaya-chin!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

All this stuff is starting to make me remember the "Paul McCartney is dead hoax" XD
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I believe Tenson might have the closest right assumption (understanding) to this matter XD

I kinda had an answer a while ago, but accepting it or just simply listening is probably wiser here. Sort of when meeting up to a sad song, it is still up to you to get into the mood or not. Like listening to a friend's story, getting into it or even just listen to them silently.

We can come to two conclusion, first is you either wont understand anything, just be a good listener (like any good friend out there), second is you understand something, and wanted to do something about it. In this process, sometimes the mind plays something on, which usually isnt that totally true. It's not my fault if you felled into something deep that is simply delusional.

Usually crazy people are like that, but to me they are also human beings, so I do listen to what they say. Eventhough it is weird enough for a sain person to do that. Just take what is good from them, because I still remember a phrase from the old days "Only two people could tell nothing but the truth, first is children whom doesnt understand lies and truth, second is a crazy man whom other thinks he's crazy"

Well as the thread starter, I felt some responsibility to give out some of my own views onto it. In my response to Maaya, I just think that feeling of wanting someone is always been there. But God always have been the director of this scene we have been living in. The friends you meet, the love of your life, your family. It is not our duty to decide on them.

I still do think that love has its own luxury. Just to how far it goes depends on those two lovers to decide. I hope it's cheap, so I wouldnt be bundle down with debts and such.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you Frecklegirl ! C'est plus clair ! She's asking to us some questions about life, ok.
And I have understand your french ^^
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well one thing's for sure. im not crazy, imurann-san,, but still i think a lot about maaya.

well anyway, that's one trait i have,, i think too much about others,, sometimes i can't even leave my family, afraid of something bad happenned if i leave. i rarely kept my anger alive whenever i disliked my friend even if im really burn inside,, just can't do it.[/size]
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

You're not alone my friend..

I sometimes think one day when we are old enough to understand the real truth. We will stand stronger than anyone else.

Weakness, mistakes, being looked down onto, feeling being blamed at.. just on such moments, keep you hands close, grasp the world from within and keep it until it turn into a strength.

"It was a foolish dream to change the world, but nothing as foolish as what to change what is within us first"

that was from a side translation from the holy book. my version. It generally means, we change on our own, with our own strength. What we do, doesn't mean can change what others does, but it will influence them non the less in a small way.

Just to keep it clear, never hurt yourself in the process. Survive as long or as much as possible.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Oh man, people are reading so much into this. Just sounds like Maaya didn't have enough sugar in her diet that day.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

As ever the razor tongued voice of reason Sakura.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

kai,, can u explain me the words u use there.. it's beyond my knowledge.. i am bad at english.. :P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Sorry, I meant Sakura is always sensible and has a sharp wit.
And I made a typo.
tattoosonthesky

Post by tattoosonthesky »

That entry was really contemplative. Maaya is such a poetic person. :)