An mp3 request? Hooray!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Oh Dilly I want Chibikko!
If its on the drama cd then its even worse. The dialogue in Lodoss can get so dull, who bought that cd?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="grapefruit"]So... nobody has "Story", then, huh. [/quote]

im with meg. never heard of the song.. if it's good then it's my turn to beg to other members,, :P anyway, forget the crap about the quality. when it's maaya there's no use to refuse :evil:

[quote="#F!"]In my opinion, alternative versions or "live" are better, since that is where it appears the talent of the artist![/quote]

well, im not talking about accoustic lives or rearranged songs here,, as a matter of fact, i do LOVE various version of songs,, the more the better. :roll: but short TV songs are the EXACT SAME songs.. well probably just a little bit difference such you can find between "yakusoku wa iranai" and "promises not necessary" *the later version intro sung with maaya being accompanied by music box sound only* if u haven't heard of it before[/size]..

except if ur looking for the goodness that occured by the combination of which and the animation clip, of course,, :lol:

kai, im with you too.. chibikko folk!! :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
grapefruit

Post by grapefruit »

Yeah, it's a shame that nobody seems to have heard of it!

Short TV songs aren't the exact same. Believe me, when you've gone for several episodes hearing the short version and then you hear the actual long version, it's quite a different experience -- and vice-versa if you haven't. Sometimes I prefer hearing short versions.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well, as far as i have watched.. yakusoku wa iranai, purachina, loop and gravity from the anime isn't that much different from the originals,,, and i haven't watched arjuna or lodoss though,, and neither does rahxephone..
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I vaguely recall having a Maaya Sakamoto - Story track on my old computer but I figured it was a misnomer.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

now, i really wanna find it.. story,, such a simple title??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]well, as far as i have watched.. yakusoku wa iranai, purachina, loop and gravity from the anime isn't that much different from the originals,,, and i haven't watched arjuna or lodoss though,, and neither does rahxephone..[/quote]

Skip Lodoss but watch Arjuna ,although all my friends hated it, I loved it. One of Kanno's best OSTs.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Arjuna is awesome and really changed the way I think about the world around me.....and it has one of the best OSTs to boot.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Then why did the philistines I call friends hate it? Those clowns didn't make it past ep2. The imagery of the world and mans affect on it was beautiful and really made me think. I've read a lot of flak thrown against Shouji Kawamori for Arjuna and for the life of me I cant see why.
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

(Getting totally off track here, sorry XD)

I had really mixed feelings about Arjuna. I ADORED the first three episodes, and after that I felt that the quality of the storytelling went rather downhill. However, the animation is excellent and the soundtrack is nothing short of fantastic. It made up for any of the show's shortcomings. :3 I would recommend it to people.

As for "story", I'm one of those who has never heard of it. :( Now I really want to...
-Janko Raven-
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I used to have Story, not sure where it disappeared to. AFAIR it was pretty mediocre like most of Maaya's early non-Kanno songs. I'll try to get it again.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

So IS there a no-request rule on this forum? Because if there is, we shouldn't even be discussing filesharing like this. I believe someone brought up the idea of using this forum to share files and the majority of the posters spoke out against it. Maaya's management visits this forum and we don't want to get shut down, this is a community not a leeching service, etc.

So why is everyone acting like this is perfectly fine and they'd readily share the file if they had it?

Which by the way, I do.
grapefruit

Post by grapefruit »

Well, I managed to get it. Mods, feel free to lock this topic -- I can see it possibly turning into a drama bomb.

PS: I don't think it's against the rules anywhere, as I checked, but I might have misread something.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't think the thread needs locking - it's pretty much all wrapped up by itself :lol:
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I guess I should make new versions of all the music clips, including clips on all the rarer ones as well. But when I'll do it, that's a different story... I'm getting back into my "do all kinds of random stuff", perfectly unorganized at times ^_^
Now stuck in programming JavaScript