An mp3 request? Hooray!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The trouble with that is people who want to leech will just post with smilies or copy post just to rack up the required amount. A blanket no policy on sharing cd tracks is probably the best. But I dont feel that it is the same with radio shows since it is free to air.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

^ I think they'd be banned before that. It's pretty obvious when people aren't contributing seriously to a message board.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

(also, there's no need for starting a file sharing section. I think it's easy to tell when to draw the line. If somebody is requesting a whole album, unless it's really rare (letter~bring to light) it's much easier to tell them where to shove the pole... :) )
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

Hi! well i just read this all discusion (i don't even know how to write the word -_-) well.. and I believe that maybe we could give tips where to find maaya's rares, cause I'm certain that here "non rare" songs are pretty easy to find..

for example i found most of the rares from the downloads link of this page (you have to connect to a ftp client, I'm not sure its working anymore though :( )
Oh! I forgot!! how do I download files from irc??
Can anyone hellp me??
If i'm violating some rule I'm sorry ... and fell free to let me know :D

Thanks
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

And you got the special box set of 30min didn't you Dilly. Man I wanted that but I had already preordered the normal doubledisc.

If a copy of 'Letter~bring to light' goes up for sale anyone game to pool some cash together for a joint buy?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Maaya's International Memorabilia Museum? Haha
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I guess we should propose for the whole mankind to move to Moon immediately it is possible. This would let the Earth's environment remain in a very good condition, the Moon's environment would improve a lot and distances would be short enough that we wouldn't have all these problems creating museums.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
#F!

Post by #F! »

In my opinion, the albums are not rare, are very easy to download, I even know of some 2 links for complete discography on direct download. But for fans not just only the mp3, I am even buying the albums (I have the Yuunagi Loop and 30minutes (both versions special double), and ordered the single Saigo in Kajitsu and the album Nikopachi + DVD - this is rare, I hope we can really still...) and I see nothing wrong with sharing more rare albums, I'd love listening or specially watching the Letter-Bring To Light- (there's a torret link in web, but don't work). Besides the film 03 + was made available here once ... If someone has, it could put the Letter, until now only seen 2 clips by Youtube...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Nah, humans won't all fit on the moon unless you make some stand outside. Dump 'em on Mars. It will take centuries to terraform so better get a move on.

Everone is quite chatty today.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I hope I don't get banned for this but I have a really really rare track here, which I beleive is the earliest available recording of Maaya...
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Nah, no luck getting banned by me, needs far more radical actions than that :)

Now the time goes into wondering whether Maaya has a solo part in that song or not.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Kaimugen"]The trouble with that is people who want to leech will just post with smilies or copy post just to rack up the required amount. A blanket no policy on sharing cd tracks is probably the best. But I dont feel that it is the same with radio shows since it is free to air.[/quote]

Hence why I said that we keep the forum a SECRET and don't mention it outside that forum. I really did cover all my bases here.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="Merri"]
Now the time goes into wondering whether Maaya has a solo part in that song or not.[/quote]
A few sites credit it to 合野琢真・中村龍彦・坂本真綾. It's from a CD named 「カネボウ・FM童謡大賞3 いっしょにうたおう。」 released on 1989-01-25.
Heh, I even found a video on niconico.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1434288
Alas, it's sound only, but has lyrics and cd cover (LQ).
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Looks like the site wants a registration as nothing happens. Oh well, in this case doesn't really ruin my day :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Well I cant get in either. 1989, only 8 years old and performing.

Frecklegirl, secret? It reminds me of the old Simpsons ep when Homer is promoted to management at the nuclear plant. Instead of the normal toilet he gets to use the flash bathroom. And now that you mention it is it still a secret? :wink: