An mp3 request? Hooray!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Yubiwa acoustic version (Escaflowne Prologue OST 1: Earth)

i forgot if i have ever heard this version of yubiwa,, wait, english version, album version, single version, instrumental version.. so, it means it's the 2nd yubiwa version that i dun have. the first one is the 23 charat version. it's silly,, but i accidentally skip this song when i grab "nikopachi" *yeah, it's one of those albums that i dun have the cds*,, well, sigh.

anyway, i have all 3 *or four* ost albums of escaflowne, still all are mp3 ver. i still need to get the earth album now,, the tanabota concert is also something new to me..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
#F!

Post by #F! »

[quote="roxfan"]I hope I don't get banned for this but I have a really really rare track here, which I beleive is the earliest available recording of Maaya...[/quote]

It's very cool this song, like the 80's animes. I believe that Maaya-chan sings the second part, and it is really very rare because this must be the first song of Maaya-chan.

[quote="kirei_lanford"]Yubiwa acoustic version (Escaflowne Prologue OST 1: Earth)

i forgot if i have ever heard this version of yubiwa,, wait, english version, album version, single version, instrumental version.. so, it means it's the 2nd yubiwa version that i dun have. the first one is the 23 charat version. it's silly,, but i accidentally skip this song when i grab "nikopachi" *yeah, it's one of those albums that i dun have the cds*,, well, sigh.

anyway, i have all 3 *or four* ost albums of escaflowne, still all are mp3 ver. i still need to get the earth album now,, the tanabota concert is also something new to me..[/quote]

There's Yubiwa English version? I want this, I think rare, it will be against the rules of the forum make a request? If it is, someone can tell me where this music album came out? This is one of my favorite Maaya songs.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I don't know of any "english versions" besides You Are Not Alone.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'm guessing 'You're not alone' is the english version. There was that korean duet version she did too wasn't there? Technically 6 versions of the song (although the korean version might not have been recorded, just a live).
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Found a interesting torrent today; Yoko Kanno lives. 1 video of Maaya and Yoko performing Yakusoku wa iranai and Tomodachi (probably the same as on youtube), a mp3 of the same, and mp3's of Kanno and the Seatbelts What planet is this, another Yakusoku wa iranai, Voices, Kiseki no umi (not sure if Maaya is in it, might be a instrumental) and Piano bar from Bebop.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

My housemate has maaya's tanabota mp3s but he doesn't even like her! 0_o weird how small the world is.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="roxfan"]I don't know of any "english versions" besides You Are Not Alone.[/quote]

you got that one rite. it is yubiwa's english version, right? if im not mistaken she sung a different lyric than the original meaning of the song.. or was it?? *listen again*

dilly, what kinda performance was this tanabota concert of maaya. was it aired in tvs?? i kinda feel ive heard this term "tanabota" before,, or is it tanabata :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.