An mp3 request? Hooray!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
grapefruit

An mp3 request? Hooray!

Post by grapefruit »

Hi!

I'm not one to start my lucrative posting (I had a lucrative one in lurking for a few years) career begging for mp3s, but I've literally exhausted every possibility in finding this song, so I turn to you, gentle posters of Maaya's!

The song in question is "Story" from Mebius no Tokei.

I did, at one time, possess them, but I'm guessing it got lost in the shuffle when I got a new HDD, and I've only just now noticed it's gone. And what a conveniently rare song to misplace, too! (Though it wasn't the only one...)

... In any case! Thanks for your time, and I hope I do not seem like a jerk leecher taking advantage of your kindness.

EDIT: I broke down today and went through a muck of some old CDs and found the Lodoss drama CD (which contains the short version of Kiseki no Umi! Huzzah!) So I guess this puts my request to just "Story." I figured I'd edit to save someone the trouble of uploading if they indeed had it. :)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Hi, i think there's no rule of no requesting at this forum.. nevertheless,, for the song "story", i doubt that i have it,, and for the short version of kiseki no umi, i wanna ask u something. Why do u bother having the short version if u have the complete version??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei how could you say that?! Any Maaya fan should have every version of every song! Hang your head in shame! :D

Actually your right Kirei, why bother with the tv size version?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the only thing i regret is that maaya never had a really full version of "tell me what the rain knows",, or at least the longer version.. man, i just wish that song has more length,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

Well, i don't quite agree. Being Maaya's fan, it's good to have any versions of her songs (preferably all the versions). I don't think there's anything wrong with that. However, it's not that easy to get all the versions.
grapefruit

Post by grapefruit »

How could you not want another version of any of Maaya's music?!

TV Sizes are arranged differently anyway; it's not like it's the same song but cut off after one chorus.

And I agree, Kirei! Tell me what the rain knows is too beautiful and I can't believe there wasn't a longer version.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The TV size Kiseki no umi is quite different from the Hotchpotch version, but I'm happy with the latter. For the last month I've been slogging through Lodoss War just for Maaya. The opening is one of my favourite openings in anime but the show isn't that great.
I think 'Tell me what the rain knows' is a bit like 'Sanctuary'. Kept deliberately short just for the endings.

"How could you not want another version of any of Maaya's music?!" If I had deeper pockets I would.
#F!

Post by #F! »

Drawing on the subject, remember that there is a "umplugged" of Shonen Alice, I think those versions wonderful, and also a few videos after the launch of Kazemachi Jet where Maaya sings Yubiwa (my favorite song!) Platinum and other ...
In my opinion, alternative versions or "live" are better, since that is where it appears the talent of the artist!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yeah, I like the arrangements of the acoustic live :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

It's a pity she didn't sing Chibikko Folk and Hemisphere on the Shounen Alice Unplugged show (since she did Nikopotch songs as well). Hemisphere is probably difficult for acoustic performance but not Chibikko. Now all she has to do is release a dvd of that stuff for us.

Back to topic, does anyone actually have the Lodoss soundtrack? Maaya's Kiseki single couples with Active heart and the karaoke for the two songs, no tv size. The only album that could have it would be one of the OSTs.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Actually I have an acoustic live of Chibikko Folk and tune the rainbow with just a guitar on the end of a Vitamin M mp3 - I think I got it off the...er....what was that thing >_< IRC?....yeah!
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

ಠ_ಠ
grapefruit

Post by grapefruit »

So... nobody has "Story", then, huh.

Guess I'll just have to camp out on Yahoo! Japan auctions.

Also, Kaimugen, the TV Size is on a drama album.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

????? Since when she sings a song named "Story" ???
grapefruit

Post by grapefruit »

It was released in 1999 for a game called Mebius no Tokei; Wasurerarenai Mama was also on the CD.

Edit: Er... it's even listed on your site?