Translations

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

grade 1

much better than my weird auto-translate function.
now i can finally read the IDs without having any doubt what was meant <3
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

#F!

Post by #F! »

Deltafour and Dillypops, thanks fopr your wonderful translations!

The interview is very cool, and the new fan-site is great!
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Super late, but... Magic Number single translations. >_>

* Magic Number
* Private Sky
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Thanks Frecklegirl, I still am really enjoying this single *_*
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

A nice little section from the TV Bros. article:

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -need.html
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you very much Frecklegirl and Dilly !
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i know im late.. but after completely reading the when i was a child star essay, some things popped in my mind..

first is, i just realized the reason why maaya's lingual ability is so good.. i mean, like what she did in we are kazeyomi.. so fluent.. so fast and free.. but still a lot of meaning word by word.. that's because her background as a "voice actress"... not a stage singer.. im surprised at how little maaya has told us about her stage performance,... stage act or whatsoever... mybe because in komadori itself those kinda activities were not really the main target or bussiness of the club..

being a dubbing actress,.. she worked from almost zero preparation.. and based on creativity plus a little theory perhaps.. you know because she has stated herself that her class is more like a "zoo" or something like that.. too noisy.. she become someone who could speak fluently and free.. expressing and telling story exactly the way she wanted... :)

and also, knowing the fact that her young life is full of people, friends, nice people made me relieved... im glad that she wasn't a lonely people at all... not like that big artists that sometimes have a very lonely life... and at the sometime being stressed out by their job.. maaya experienced the path to be an artist as a part of a family and looks like she's really enjoying it...

i want essay of maaya telling the time when she met with aunt kanno and yuuho-tachi... im eager in knowing it >.

also, i remembered i haven't finished the translation of we are kazeyomi mcs... so lame of me >.

thank you and thank you again dilly for all the hard work!!! and deltafour.. awesome job there too!!

my target is finishing all the translations that dilly has done :lol:

edit: now that i scroll the page again,.. i realized that ive missed some articles.. including that maaya first love article...
at least we know one thing,.. that maaya is currently having one special person... that said...

anyway, about that boy from the memories.. I wonder what will that guy think when he read the articles.. must be funny.
Shouldn't she just asked the boy the day after to make sure about the chocolate??? hmm... okay, from the situation it's pretty much understandable why she didn't do that... >.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I still haven't finished the essay unfortunately, my new job is sucking my life force XD
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

calling something a presciption lol.
so she got alot of songs for alot of life-situations.
i wish therapy would be that easy. listening to a song and your alright.

Maaya: "For people who want to get rid of the fatigue everyday life can cause: everywhere"

gradualpetrify: in my eyes you can see more than you can ever hear.
what can you see inside? you see a clown with a tear.

Maaya: "For people who can’t seem to get over their heartache: Remedy" "For people who want to open the door to love: Koucha"

gradualpetrify: my love will never forget... never. love is so precious some ppl lost their lives forever. while others change it like the weather.

Maaya: "For people who just want to feel happy: Platina"

gradualpetrify: it wasnt clever when i dreamed of all the things that i created in my head. i knew it wasnt out there so it was what i never had.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Everywhere romaji & translation. (what can I say, the song is pretty simple...)
deltafour

Maaya's April 2010 I.D. Entry

Post by deltafour »

First I.D. (OK, technically "the id", but I like the old name) entry of the year is up and translated. Of course it's about the concert. Good reading for both those who went and those who couldn't.

http://sakamotomaaya.com/143/the-id-66

Still working through 2008/2009, only five more entries to go...
http://sakamotomaaya.com/ (Collected translations of Maaya Sakamoto news, essays, interviews, and articles)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Thanks Deltafour~
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

thx i readed it!
she got soo much understanding for the fans i dont know what to say.
kind heart.
i just know that for my personal future i shouldnt focus on 1 thing too much until im 100% certain it will work for me.

btw lol i imagine maaya sitting right next to me in a train lol. ppl dont go insane over there? damn! okay i think i would be shy too >< or maybe acting funny o.O
why do i have to live on the other side of the world...
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

for those who don't know what to translate next...
http://www.cdjournal.com/main/special/s ... -maaya/533 ;)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel: