'Magic Number' - First Week Sales 13,457

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Here's the opening to Kobato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0XxidrWqc
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]Here's the opening to Kobato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0XxidrWqc[/quote]
So cute... both the song and the animation! :lol:
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
bear

Post by bear »

good song!
PS :P V with maaya can download in the flyingdog web!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Torrents of the first episode of Kobato are available. Hopefully it can fill the gaping void in my life left by the end of Bakemonogatari. I have high expectations since Clamp x Madhouse shows are usually top notch.

Edit: pretty good music, besides Magic Number the insert song was written by Akino Arai and the ED is by Yuuho Iwasato.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You can watch the PV on Youtube :)
#F!

Post by #F! »

I can't download the pv, the link don't exist in Flying Dog page, and the youtube link is private. Even in Nico Douga don't exist.

Please, upload the pv for us, Dillpops!
bear

Post by bear »

#F!

Post by #F! »

Wow, thanks Bear!!!!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I don't have the PV ^^;;;; I watched it on Youtube...
itada19

Post by itada19 »

hahaha...the PV....It resembles.......mmmm.....other maaya's video....XD
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

why is the video private? isnt it kinda stupid? its called PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

@Dilly

Lyrics? still it's like primary school japanese language *laughs* easy to understand.

Its like "you tried so hard, so many times, and met many failures", "still there are chances out there, and you are not alone, and never give up" followed by the "Just keep believing in the future"

Maaya just said, take love like a "pinch of salt", and lightly for it. She is like advising a younger brother, about his love-love problems. And they, are still children in heart (childish persons :o)

Did she said something about "the thing that we search so far, which I think doesn't seems possible to exist" thus she laughs and give up on that idea. Maybe being happy is more important to her, -_- nandayo kono obaha chan.. but, I do not agree with her on that matter that much either, personally I think we shouldn't just give up that easily, especially when we are the ones who even started with the idea of infinite possibilities, lol wait that's yuho's idea lol.

My first level comment is far worst than this, tho it's in my webbie :P either way, this one is far more compelling, Magic Number is a nice song for new entry, also for new fans to listen to, for me personally the lyrical meanings, are rather funny and stupid, lol, maybe it to place a smile in my face :P obaha chan

btw, who has the better quality version of the PV? 4shared.com for meh :P
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

It's colorful, this PV is nice.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Mini site up:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/magicnumber/index.html

Nice pics, looks like their setting it upfor more things. At the moment you can preview some tracks (Not private sky) the video and there's info about the two upcoming lives :)
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

childish... maybe i used the word in a topic and it didnt belong there. i used the word for something negative but its actually positive and naive. the treasure which cannot be stolen. i need to replace the word with "living onto the surface".

"look into the future" but "the thing we search for doesnt exist"? what a contradiction. who is "we"? i dont think everyone around the world is searching for the same thing. what are you searching for? leitmotif? blinders. 1, 2 and 3. options? just rhythm? everyone else to gradual: learn japanese you dumbass! sumimasen.

man the vid made me so happy even if the clown cannot even make a handkerchief disappear. when the camera is filming the sun it reminds me of triangler. doesnt make the vid better or worse just reminds me of it. what else do i see? i see a fairy with purple shoes and pantyhose. i see a hana surrounded by flowers.

the first bird singing in the morning? the siren luring the sailor to her destination? who is that person really... maybe so different.

tears that burn into your face embrace an irreplacable grace and taste like dying in a slow pace. you want to haste but cannot win the race.