Sites to find up-to-date Maaya information

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Merri
Posting Freak

Sites to find up-to-date Maaya information

Post by Merri »

What I'm now looking for are:
  1. Blogs entirely dedicated to Maaya
  2. Blogs that regularly post something about Maaya, preferably have a separate category for Maaya or posts are tagged with her
  3. Or other kind of sites that update with Maaya information once something is available
Mostly I'm interested of sites in English. I've been thinking about making a little something something, but first I need to know more sites.

Currently I know about dillpops' new blog and maayasakamoto.net - any others are welcome.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

maayasakamoto.net like barely updates, the guy himself has said that he's lost interest in Maaya.

I update my site with her new releases pretty often--do lyric/translation sites count? Or do you mean more news sites?
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Your site isn't easy to handle with automatic update checks although that is true with maayasakamoto.net as well. After taking a look into what I could find with regular searching method, it was pretty hard finding anything. dillpops' blog is easy because it supports RSS.

So what I've had in my mind is a page that automatically updates itself with new stuff, so that it would be faster to find news and other stuff that is related to Maaya (especially to those lazy people such as me who just don't want to visit half a dozen of places regularly in hope of finding something new).
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

It doesn't exist :lol:

This one : http://puyuyu2world.blog45.fc2.com/blog-category-1.html
And this one : http://ykms.eco.to/
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

No no, you got it the other way around: I'll make one if I just find out and get enough stuff to put in there :)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i love those photos of maaya in the first link to death. who scan those?? and especially these ones,,

her hairstyle is really nice this time
maaya looks so short here
interesting red wooden house
adorable

you mean jason's site.. he's been doing it since the first time i knew maaya, no wonder if he feel empty sometimes,, anyway, his latest update was just a month ago, so i don't think he really lost completely interest of maaya :roll:

i hope he isn't mad at me :lol:

edit:
what have i done here, the pictures missing,, yeah, so look at the blog urself, it's the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th photos at the 8th message from the top.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.