New song / single coming out?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jason

New song / single coming out?

Post by jason »

Maaya's official site was just updated and seems to include a statement about a new song being recorded. Well, at least that's what a translation web site churns out.
The new song is recorded, it does, and. Wait for further news.
It's times like this I wish I was fluent in Japanese. Can anyone confirm if the translation is accurate enough?
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Yeah, the translation is pretty close; she's working on a new song right now. I posted a translation of the latest news update in <a href="http://maayas.net/viewtopic.php?p=9544#9544">the Translations thread</a>, and dillpops translated Maaya's February message on her <a href="http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/">Maaya translations archive</a>.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Do you think its a stand alone effort or if it is for a anime. The message doesn't say. All her past singles seem to be related to anime, a stand alone single would be nice.

And a poster to go with it, Maaya's album covers have been so good recently.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

It's probably going to be an anime tie-up, but a stand-alone single would be nice. And I definitely want a poster. Or a phone strap. Any extra would be nice.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Did she ever give out phone straps? I only got cdjapans freebie posters.
It's not another Clamp song? Can't think of any other anime she's in that she would sing for.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

I think there were fanclub-only phone straps.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I love phone straps but I've had to stop attaching them to my phone as I now have 12 hello kitties on it 0_o
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Yeah, she's put out phone straps for the fanclub and she's had them at her concerts, but not as CD extras, as far as I know. I was just thinking about it 'cause I'd like to have a Maaya phone strap. XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

More kitties than phone Dilly :wink:
Any freebies would be nice. A special edition single with a dvd would be perfect.
#F!

Post by #F! »

It would be great if come with a DVD that was included a new PV, and in addition, the PV Saigo in Kajitsu, with better quality than that available on the web.
sangye

Post by sangye »

So let's waiting for the new Single/Album~~><
Certe

Post by Certe »

yes, I also look forward to her new song.

I actually don't care if it is for an anime or if it's just a stand alone single. :D
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I wonder if we'll get an album this year...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Since she released 30min just last year I'm not expecting one this year (of course I WANT one). Depends on how busy she is too. It would be nice if she would release a album a year like she did at the start.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

True and 'action!' was sitting around for agggess before it finally got released. As for how her music is going, although I wasn't keen on 'action!' I really liked 30minutes and Saigo no Kajitsu's two songs, so I have pretty high hopes for her new album.