New song / single coming out?

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
c-try

Post by c-try »

waiting!!haha
it's great!!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hmm.. it's been 10 years already, is it time yet?.. to move on..

still listening to Platina, first song.. that reached the stars. God, it's been 10 freaking years.. lol, same song yet it never leaves my senses. It's sentimental and meaningful, to quite an extent to me now. Nah, deep inside I know.. the power is within the fans themselves. I guess to stay longer for a while.. still haven't meet her all this years. damn.

Two things that kept Maaya moving, dreams and love. It's like two pieces of clues, one is with her, another is with the person that is for her.

But hey, she made a live recording for Platina, last year if i've not mistaken. If it still kept a doubt for me, I guess it clears it now. Something is moving, and hopefully it reaches there. Onee san is always busy now, but hopefully she doesnt forget what is really-really important.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so now we know the song.. as for the bonus,, i would really love if maaya just put the lyric translation on the cd booklet *can't think why no artist had ever done this. or am i wrong??* Anyway i really gonna buy this one. Making it the 2nd single i've own this far. And hopefully Ill get enough money to buy the next album too *making it the future 3rd album ive own* Just seeing the great news of maaya and yoko kanno get united again, suddenly i have this kinda excitement.. still waiting for yuuho-san.

how about a t-shirt picturing maaya for the cd bonus. just kidding :lol: can't imagine it. :roll:

imurann-san,, speaking of purachina, that song really has some nice bass line. also been years but the damn bass line keep sticking in my head. :?
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Why would she put translations in the CD booklet? It's a Japanese album/single--how could she even decide what language(s) to translate it to? And who could she commission to make these translations? I doubt there are many bilingual staff members on her record label who could do so, and to contract a translation would cost the record more money. The foreign fans who buy imported CDs are a small minority--they make these CDs primarily for the Japanese fans, who do not care about a foreign translation. Putting translations in the CD booklet is impractical.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Why would she put translations in the CD booklet? It's a Japanese album/single--how could she even decide what language(s) to translate it to?[/quote]

just english, of course.

[quote="frecklegirl"]The foreign fans who buy imported CDs are a small minority--they make these CDs primarily for the Japanese fans, who do not care about a foreign translation.[/quote]

imo this opinion, which made jpop are less expansive,, Well I do know that japanese music industry is big. In fact it's the 2nd after US.. To think they have made it this far with the majority of the buyers are japanese themselves is quite a scary thing.. yet i think they would've gain more success if they just put more effort in communicating with their foreign fans. a little bit too exclusive.

It's not about whether the artist is hikki or maaya. It's about the whole thing, in general..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.