Questions about photobooks

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
#F!

Questions about photobooks

Post by #F! »

I would very much like to buy a Maaya's photobook, but I do not know what would be the best, since it seems that there are some who come just piano sheet music and I wanted to get one with enough pictures.

I only know the Essay, it seems that he has many photos and information, but there are others, if someone has or knows more information about this books, please help me by saying what is the best (sites that tried has little information ...).

アイディ
HMV Link

ピアノ曲集 坂本真綾 『夕凪LOOP』+(プラス) (ピアノ曲集) (楽譜)
AMAZON Link
HMV Link

地図と手紙と恋のうた―フォト&歌詞集 (単行本)
AMAZON Link
HMV Link

ピアノ曲集 坂本真綾 『30minutes night flight』+(プラス) (ピアノ曲集 ピアノ弾き語り) (楽譜)
AMAZON Link

Thanks!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Chizu to tegami to koi no uta has some photos but its not really a photobook. I don't have any of the piano book so I cant say about them.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

@#F!: Could you please change the URLs to a name? They are 3 screens wide, thats *arrgh*
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

None of them are really "photobooks", though ID and Chizu to tegami have a few inserts with photos throughout the text. Piano books have photos only on the cover. For photos, fanshop has some postcard sets and calendars for sale.
#F!

Post by #F! »

[quote="LennStar"]@#F!: Could you please change the URLs to a name? They are 3 screens wide, thats *arrgh*[/quote]

OK already edited!

And thanks for the information!