Sakamoto Maaya 2008 Calendar

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
harmonium

Sakamoto Maaya 2008 Calendar

Post by harmonium »

I won the calendar on Yahoo! Japan Auctions a little while ago, and it arrived this week. I scanned the whole calendar and uploaded it to my Photobucket account.

<a href="http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... ink">Click for the scans!</a>

I think the calendar is very, very cute. ♥ February, March (both shots), May, June, August, October, and December are my favourite months. What do you guys think?

Most of you probably already know about this stuff, but in case anyone doesn't .... There are two ways to get this calendar. The first is by being in the fanclub and living in Japan (the FC only ships shop goods within Japan); if you don't and/or are not, then your second and final option is to get it on Yahoo! Auctions Japan. If you don't live in Japan, you'll have to use a deputy service like <a href="http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com">Shopping Mall Japan</a>, <a href="http://www.celga.com/">Celga</a>, <a href="http://www.rinkya.com/">Rinkya</a>, etc. (I used SMJ to get my copy of the calendar, and SMJ is the only service I use. Their commission fees are pretty low, they ship very fast, and they package everything very, very carefully.)

If there are any problems with the scans or anything, let me know.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Aww the calendar is much, much cuter than the 2006 one *_* Maaya's hair is just soooo cute!! It's exactly the same style though XD she obviously knows what she likes. Cute...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Thanks for letting us have a look Harmonium. Its a beautiful calendar. It looked like the glove puppets are trying to eat her in april.
#F!

Post by #F! »

I had already seen some of these pictures, but in low quality, thanks for sharing these images that are so hard to find!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Maaya has some of the best photos I've ever seen. She looks so beautiful, the clothes are amazing, the colours, it's just perfect.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

^^

Could macke a zip and upload it somewhere? It would be much easier to dl and store.

If I would like calenders and have a place at least half suitable, I would call all people I know possible going to Japan to buy one for me :D

btw: How much?
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

ZIP! (9MB)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

LennStar: I won the calendar for about ¥ 2300, if I recall correctly. I think, after shipping, wire fees, and commission fees, I paid about CAD$35.00 for the calendar. It'll vary, depending on the auction. If you get it directly through the FC, it's ¥2,200.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

mybe ill print it. just like what i did with the first calendar gave by dilly,, grat stuff!! thanks! :lol: maaya... :roll: august is love :oops:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
lucymoon

Post by lucymoon »

Thank you *----*!
Aunque no sepas nada de mí
ni yo de ti ...
Certe

Post by Certe »

yay, this calender is really nice.^^
thank you for uploading it. I especially like the picture where Maaya plays the accordion. it's so cool. :D
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

The february pic was too cute, the umbrella with nekomimi, too kawaii. I saved one of them as my desktop, the one with the accordion... I kinda wish I would of looked for that on my last trip to japan :( too bad I didn't know it existed...
moro

Post by moro »

although all pictures are great (of course), I like esspecially the pics from March (the first one) and from june august and september :)
yf19-sama

Post by yf19-sama »

Très belle collection, sa me ferai plaisir de l'avoir pour mon anniv
Nescient and ignorants think we have Freedom few KNOW that's actually just a illusion.