Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Sometimes it depends, Maaya is the only artist I will not preview the tracks first. Everyone else I will listen and then buy if I like it. Maaya is my exception because she is...Maaya ^^;;;
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Maaya, Vanessa Carlton, and NEWS are my exceptions. I pre-order/commit to buy whatever they put out as soon as it's announced. Everything else, I try it out. CDs (mainly J-Pop CDs, Canadian/American CDs are pretty reasonable most of the time) are too expensive to take a gamble on without trying first. XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Still no.3!!
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

About the CD and dowloading thing...

I only buy the CD as a sign that I support the artist. Since I rip the CD anyway, I don't mind downloading and listening to it beforehand. :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Waits until Triangular spins in reverse..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

not yet a weekly ranking huh??
well despite the factor that the main track didn't really stand out as some of the most splendid kanno's songs before, i'm truly happy for this news. hopefully more maaya new fans realized the greatness of maaya-chan and start searching for her older songs.. and of course have watch the pv. first impression. maaya really kawaiii!! as i thought, though i seriously think there's something not normal bout her facial expression.. the director really trying to make maaya look sexier.. i missed her straight to the air vision in feel myself or those awkward poses in hashiru..

still think the pitch is set too high at that chorus.. uh, well.. how about kotomichi??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

koto michi..

it has reverse feelings if compared to Triangular, which Triangular was more energetic, Koko Michi is more well-composed and softer to listened. Heart to heart song, imo.

hope you get the album soon :)

Personally, I liked girls to be like that.. always in doubts, always worried, always thinking of me. I made a phrase, and only quote it from me "A woman's uncertainties, is a man's pride"

Sometimes it reminds me of the older days of maaya chan, where she sings using her original voice, (try reopening the archive from Shounen Alice time), that voice represents Maaya as an elder sister, as someone responsible and caring.

Btw, did you guys noticed something in the PV clip, on the 1.40'th minute of the song? It's as if she was showing a different personality when she shook her head from right to left.

or should I just keep this a secret to myself XD

At first I noticed it, "ur.. what the heck was that" then.. I said to myself "ooohh.." XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

Number 2 now.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm REALLY intrigued to see the weekly figures...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Come'on, spin faster.. motto XD
oamichano

Post by oamichano »

Amazing. This could be Maaya's highest ranking yet. Then again she wasn't up anyone worth beating. >>
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

^ LOL, harsh. I love WaT. D: But yeah, the acts on the chart this week aren't exactly sales powerhouses.

Maaya's going to drop heavily in the next week when the JE barrage (Maizu Tsukasa (Doumoto Kouichi), NEWS, KAT-TUN) starts.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Anxious XD
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Imurann"]koto michi..

it has reverse feelings if compared to Triangular, which Triangular was more energetic, Koko Michi is more well-composed and softer to listened. Heart to heart song, imo.

hope you get the album soon :)

Personally, I liked girls to be like that.. always in doubts, always worried, always thinking of me. I made a phrase, and only quote it from me "A woman's uncertainties, is a man's pride"

Sometimes it reminds me of the older days of maaya chan, where she sings using her original voice, (try reopening the archive from Shounen Alice time), that voice represents Maaya as an elder sister, as someone responsible and caring.

Btw, did you guys noticed something in the PV clip, on the 1.40'th minute of the song? It's as if she was showing a different personality when she shook her head from right to left.

or should I just keep this a secret to myself XD

At first I noticed it, "ur.. what the heck was that" then.. I said to myself "ooohh.." XD[/quote]

I never really noticed but will look now :) I want to see that other...side of maaya. expose me, lol. But I love her face so much in that pic.

@pirating topic
I DL most music, mainly because I am poor, but that is starting to change. I just downloaded perfume's new album, and I also bought the limited edition cd. The cd is going for minimuim 50 bucks on amazon right now, so I think I wil leave my perfume album unopened for someone to buy later :) But Most of the music I DL is hard to find anyways. I do not feel bad for taking dls as the music was not intended to be sold to me anyways, it is not hurting the companies, and anyways it is just sharing. If you came over to my houes and I played lucy (the album) for you, then you said you liked it and I burnt you a copy, would you feel bad or feel like a pirate? I think not. Internet just increases sharing speads. But anyways, I am a leecher, with hopes to give back once I move to japan... Oh yea, if you rent a cd in japan and burn it, are you any better???
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea right imurann, that kinda expression.. and not just her facial expression.. but also her voice tone style,, or whatever it called,, in some part she tend to be more "passionate" than the usual her we know. Hopefully in the future Maaya won't turn like those sexy babes in the western r&b pvs...:lol: Like hell it could happened :P Well it's just that i still need more time to get attuned to that. A new side of maaya.. Shonen alice=caring sister,, i agree. but also a caring friend.. like in okitegami and uchuu hikoushi no uta. There's so much that i really have to learn from maaya-chan. :roll:

still no.2?? so who's the first?? we could guess the number by guessing the sale for the first artist on the list. Can't wait till the weekly sell actually come out. wednesday afternoon??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.