Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Okay after watching it again, I noticed something, I do not watch maaya enough. Since I watch it on nico, I pay too much attention to the comments. When I got to the part you were talking about Imurann... ii desu ne. I never really noticed, she does have "a" look. I really like it. I wonder what she was thinking of to evoke such a feeling that her face was displaying. But whatever it was, she needs to draw upon that feeling more often.

Also put it in more pvs, or some kind of video.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]still no.2?? so who's the first?? we could guess the number by guessing the sale for the first artist on the list. Can't wait till the weekly sell actually come out. wednesday afternoon??[/quote]

Click for the Oricon Daily Chart. Shuuchishin has been #1 most of this week. They're a crazy novelty parody boyband from the extremely popular Japanese T.V. show 'Quiz Hexagon'. They almost took Ayu's #1 streak away, lol, they sold only five thousand less in her first week.

Maaya has been selling, on average, 2,000 units a day, but the Oricon Daily Charts only use POS data from 2,200 stores within Japan; they collect other data (venues, Internet shops, non-POS store data) when compiling their weekly ranking. I think she'll get sales of around 15,000 to 35,000 (high estimate). Shuuchishin sold 76,271 last week, their second week on the charts, and they've been selling more than double Maaya's sales this week, so that's my guess.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Sounds awesome to me though...
oamichano

Post by oamichano »

Early numbers: 34961 or so.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Is there a source for these early numbers?
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

Yes, they are early sales reports that come in and people post them over here at JPM, and they usually turn out to be exactly what Oricon comes out with, or at least very close. Also, what they give as the first week sales and rank for Tohoshinki matches up with this official Oricon news report, so I'd say it's fairly accurate. But yeah, I hate it when people post these numbers without linking to the source.

Maaya's first week sales figures rank like so (based on this site here):

1. Triangler -- 34,961 (total sold: still charting); charted at #3 on the Oricon
2. Loop -- 22,309 (total sold: 42,446); charted at #7 on the Oricon
3. Hemisphere -- 17,980 (total sold: 54,460); charted at #22 on the Oricon
4. Platinum -- 17,740 (total sold: 38,260); charted at #21 on the Oricon
5. Kazemachi Jet -- 14,160 (total sold: 21,670); charted at #14 on the Oricon

I'm not sure if 'Saigo no Kajitsu' would fit in there in terms of sales. Does anyone have the figures for that single? Also, I wanted to mention that 'Kiseki no Umi' is her highest selling single with 66,340 units sold, but its first week sales were only 6,740.

EDIT: someone on JPM helped me out. 'Saigo no Kajitsu' ranked at #19 and sold 8,468 in its debut week. So 'Triangler' is quite a jump up from that, wow! Congratulations, Maaya!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I love Triangler but I just watched the newest episode of Macross F today and I still don't like it. Sheryl Nome is awesome but everything is just so average (except the animation which is awesome) and boring...meh...

Triangler *___*
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

The actual chart has been uploaded. Maaya actually sold 31,270 units. Just a little less than initial indications, still very good. Congrats again, Maaya.:maaya:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

To each his/her own Dilly. I don't like Sheryl but love Mac F. Perhaps the characters aren't as strong as Mac Plus, I would walk over Sheryl to get to Sharon Apple.

Got Triangler today, did anyone get any freebies, none for me except a pink triangle (yay :P ). And I did get the one with Gabriela's name miss-spelled.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I also like Macross F. The 3D animation is tops, the music is great, and even if I don't find the characters to be strong, at least I enjoy watching the lead guy get whacked by virtually everyone. His hazing was... interesting :D

And news: Triangler is indeed in the Macross F OST 1. And there's pretty much a lot of good music in that CD, I personally won't let it pass.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yeah that guy putting makeup on Alto while he was sleeping was a crackup.
#F!

Post by #F! »

My CD arrived yesterday. The cover is more simple than Saigo no Kajitsu, but with great quality!

Image Image

And has a gift!

harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="mike_s_6"]And news: Triangler is indeed in the Macross F OST 1. And there's pretty much a lot of good music in that CD, I personally won't let it pass.[/quote]

YES, good news! I already pre-ordered the CD a week ago (it's Kanno, so). Even though I can't get into 'Macross F', the music is way too good to pass up.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I wonder what you're supposed to do with that triangle thing. o_O
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="frecklegirl"]I wonder what you're supposed to do with that triangle thing. o_O[/quote]

It looks like part of this:
http://jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/triangler/special.html

Isn't the black rope included? Well if it's not, you could turn it into a bookmark, or a lone earring.