Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]
that's also a good line to describe "platina" :roll:[/quote]

Agreed XD

"Platina" to be exact is based on holy feelings, without evil auras, triangular on the other hand is evil-nature, plus it tends to burn a lot.

"Hashiru" is also holy-nature, so to say also to add in "Light of love" and some other songs. It makes your heart clear, and bright.

And there were also other songs, that placed your heart in shadows, I guess old timers, or one whom has heard enough knows this. Even as we may see it, our fans reacts to these songs well, and the response are quite interesting.

I come to see it that, I had the likings on both Holy-nature and Shadow-nature, and seen it like brothers and sisters. But in the long run, I may stay with the Holy-nature types more, and seamless willing to forget the Shadow-nature ones.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

If you guys haven't heard, the lyrics to Aimo~Tori no Hito is written by Gabriela Robin AND Maaya Sakamoto. I stared at the screen hard when I first read that.

One more reason to buy the Macross F OST 1 :D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Did you manage to pre-order the first press Mike? I put it off for too long, now I'll never get my Sheryl concert ticket. :cry:
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Did you manage to pre-order the first press Mike? I put it off for too long, now I'll never get my Sheryl concert ticket. :cry:[/quote]

No, I didn't. I was surprised it sold out that fast...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

A shame, poor us. I'm loving infinity and diamond crevasse, so now going slightly mad waiting for its release. More Maaya collaborations in OST2 would be nice.

Btw, what the heck happened to the animation quality on ep8!? Someone said they blew the budget in ep7, and it looks like it.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

They definitely did! There was a scene where there was a flashback to Alto going away with the earring, and then it goes back, and difference was so obvious o__O

His hair looked like someone ran it over with unsharpened scissors, ...he's supposed to be pretty! I can rant away for about 10 minutes regarding the animation quality, but I have to admit I enjoyed the episode regardless.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm glad the YKMS combo isn't a one shot for Triangler. It's also nice that Maaya's involved outside of vocals for something, I always liked her lyrics ^_^
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/triangler/index.html

There's this triangle at the bottom, click it, and you'll see Maaya with more triangles. Pyramids in fact *__*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So they seriously sent her to giza?. I think this triangle thing is starting to be pushed a little far.
Still, Maaya's lucky, I want to go to egypt, after japan, india, africa...
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="Kaimugen"] I think this triangle thing is starting to be pushed a little far.
[/quote]

Literally!
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

It must be nice to be a rich singer. Going to seemingly random places to relate to your seemingly random theme, of the extremely random (yet fun) song.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I have the leak to Aimo~The Bird Man... It's nice, almost Arjuna-like in feel :)
oamichano

Post by oamichano »

Honestly those photos with the pyramids look 'shopped to me. But it could just be me being skeptical about Victor Records' budget.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

CD Liner notes of Macross F OST 1 for Triangler:

=============
The THEME of MBS Drama "Triangler", the Drama which portrays the love story of Hikaru, Misa and Minmay in The First Space War.
This song by the New Zentraedi songstress, Maaya Sakamoto(サカモト・マーヤ)
=============

Note the deliberate "misspelling" of Maaya's name in Japanese.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So Maaya is a Zent now. :D
Sounds like they are covering all the bases, the song could equally apply to Sheryl/Ranka/Alto. Perhaps this is a way for Maaya to join in the voice cast. If she's cast as a Zent we can hope to see her super sized and singing at Formo mall, yay! (so long as she isn't as well-endowed as Klan-Klan :odd: )
I miss Misa, Hikaru and Minmay, I got all nostalgic re-watching Macross inbetween Mac F episodes. I hope Frontier encounters Megaroad so that mystery can be resolved.