Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Nani? What? Maaya is a Zent now? ....No kidding? wow.....I can't wait to hear her voice again
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="Kaimugen"]So Maaya is a Zent now. :D
Sounds like they are covering all the bases, the song could equally apply to Sheryl/Ranka/Alto. Perhaps this is a way for Maaya to join in the voice cast. If she's cast as a Zent we can hope to see her super sized and singing at Formo mall, yay! (so long as she isn't as well-endowed as Klan-Klan :odd: )
I miss Misa, Hikaru and Minmay, I got all nostalgic re-watching Macross inbetween Mac F episodes. I hope Frontier encounters Megaroad so that mystery can be resolved.[/quote]

Oh no, not the Macross F boobies on Maaya please, the whole well-endowed thing is negative in my book, it shows a lack of taste IMO :P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I always thought Harmona from Wolf's Rain was the opposite of Maaya physically (blond, tall, etc) but a busty zent Maaya would win hands down as the most un-Maaya Maaya character.

Maybe the character designers were playing DOA beach volleyball when they came up with Klan-Klan's design. The rest of the Mac F women so far are realistic, even the other members of Pixie squadron. Its probably just a joke to contrast between micloned Klan and full sized Klan.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="mike_s_6"]This song by the New Zentraedi songstress, Maaya Sakamoto(サカモト・マーヤ) [/quote]

even if i forget anything in macross,, still i knew i've seen those words before.. :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Mike, did you get the Sheryl ticket thingy? I was too late to get the first press but CDJ still sent me a Ticket/back stage pass. Its kinda cool.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Mike, did you get the Sheryl ticket thingy? I was too late to get the first press but CDJ still sent me a Ticket/back stage pass. Its kinda cool.[/quote]

Last time I ordered from CD Japan it took about a month to get here. I don't order using express (or whatever the most expensive delivery is) you see :P *crosses fingers*

The CD is doing pretty well, I feel happy for some reason :D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The Warsaw Philly rules. Some of the orchestral tracks sound like they belong in a big budget movie. I'm a bit sad that Trangler is being swapped for the May'n/Magumi duet in the next half though.

Btw I usually don't express either but the airmail option seems to get to me in less than a week. Someone at CDJ likes me.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh boy, looks like i'm forced to at least download the torrent for this OST cd.. if not buying it.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

[quote="Kaimugen"]The Warsaw Philly rules. Some of the orchestral tracks sound like they belong in a big budget movie. I'm a bit sad that Trangler is being swapped for the May'n/Magumi duet in the next half though.

Btw I usually don't express either but the airmail option seems to get to me in less than a week. Someone at CDJ likes me.[/quote]

Lucky you then! :) I'm not too worried though since I download a good, lossless rip, so that will have to satisfy me for the time being :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Just read her blog, in Cario.. Egypt..

Triangular.. Pyramids..

yeah, whatever..

no comments..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

There are rumors (at least I can't find the source) that Maaya will appear in episode 13. I suppose she'd be animated...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Possibly three more eps to go the (should be two, stupid european football, grumble, grumble).

Now I'm thinking of a duet with Zent sized Maaya and Tokugawa. Yeah, that'll be interesting.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

According to 2ch Triangler has sold more than 80,000 copies :) I can't check oricon though as am not sure where to look...unless I add the weeklies together....
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Apparently Maaya aired on Music Stations count down at no.42 with Triangler (they showed a bit of the PV) apparently it's a big deal since the Japanese threads are like 'woooow' at it. I'm not sure if it shows sales or not though...

However, it's cool Maaya got on a big TV show (even for a little bit) :lol:
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

If the rumors are true, then next episode we get to see Maaya in Macross Frontier *__* I made a promise to myself not to watch it until the subs are in but I think I won't be able to help it... I wonder what exactly her role is...

Macronized Maaya!!!