Triangler enters Oricon no.6!!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'm glad she didn't have to dress up like May'n and Megumi. She looks elegant especially compared to those two. Its hard to imagine her dressing like that even back in her Esca days.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Hmmmm....right....being simple, the better.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I think they were dressed up to partially resemble the characters they voiced in the animation. Megumi's dresses are especially scary. Megumi aside, I thought that the rest of them were dressed up fine.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

If so I would have liked to see May'n in that sexy magenta dress Sheryl wore for Infinity (or the kinky bondage outfit :wink: ). Megumi costume was a cuteness overdose. I wonder if she felt like Ranka wearing the carrot costume.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I was wondering how much petticoats she had to keep the fluff on her skirt! :D

.........did anyone record the Maaya rendition, even just the audio?
itada19

Post by itada19 »

wanna hear it too!...0_0
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i really don't follow MACROSS F at all.. but if i saw the cd on store ill be sure to buy it. there seems to be a lot of maaya and kanno-san material there.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Maaya's official page put up photos of the Macross super live performance:

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya/news/index.html
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I can't find anything on the Mac F live at Nicodou, there used to be pages of Maaya stuff, now its getting a bit thin (I haven't been there in ages).

I see she's not wearing boots. Japanese summers are hardly boot wearing weather but she always looks good in them.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

I made this poll quite a while ago and thought of posting here:

Whose voice do you like better, May'n or Megumi?

http://snappoll.com/poll/285516.php

I just wanted to see who was more popular or more liked, and probably discuss it too :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

It's a tough call. Both have a lot of potential. I would vote May'n. Megumi really needs to expand her song list, I've mentioned before that that song is getting a bit overused. And then Maaya ended up stealing Megumi's thunder by singing just a couple of lines. Seikan Hikou and Ai, oboete imasuka are the songs that make me want to hear more from Megumi but so far I prefer May'n's voice because its stronger. I have only heard the tv size Northern Cross but it sonds great, not as great as DC and Infinity though. The fact that I tended to pick up May'n's voice in Lion more than Megumi's is probably the thing that seals my vote.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Triangler reached #76 in Oricon Top 100 2008, Singles List
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Not bad :maayagrin: it's always interesting to see how a good tie-up affects sales. I don't think Maaya could have asked for a better opportunity. She is getting her first hall tour in this month too...amazing. What a great year 2008 was :oops: