Raw PVs Request

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kyoy

Raw PVs Request

Post by kyoy »

Sorry to bother you but I've been looking for HQ PVs or any videos of Maaya that are raw. All I have is the Universe video which has cute art but doesn't have Maaya at all.

What I'm most keen on is the LOOP PV but any other video would be fine as long as it's HQ and raw.

I'd appreciate active torrents or direct downloads (except Megaupload).

In return, you could ask me for anything. I just might have it. :)

I thank you for your time! <3
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ive been looking for dvd quality pvs from maaya too.. since forever. all i have is just medium and low quality ones.. actually, direct request is not allowed in this forum as far as i know. but i dunno. my suggestion, pls ask merri before u made a thread like this :wink:

anyway, on a side note you're right about one thing. When will maaya release a DVD consist of HQ PVs of her own?? That'll be a holy day when it comes.. and paired with a LIVE DVD. XD

"not even in ur dream", Maaya said.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

Oh, I wasn't aware about that. I'll go PM Merri now.

Thank you for the info. :)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

I guess the rules about that wasn't strictly underlined.. it's just pointed out in some discussion before. We just don't want people looking for dl's and then missing for the whole year,, Of course i don't mean it's you. Like merri said, have fun!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Woops! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, I don't bother really about it until you try to place it into my computer, I don't have the capacity to host very big files. I don't see a problem linking elsewhere, either, I just don't want to see the site only becoming a file sharing community or getting my computer stuck on requests. Which luckily hasn't happened this far.

We just have to live in the balance of what is ok for a fan to get that would otherwise be not possible to get and what is fair in commercial sense :)
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
#F!

Post by #F! »

On my blog, I put all of PVs Maaya-chan, in good quality. Can you assist in streaming or download it.
I hope you enjoy, all are in good quality, especially the PV of "Loop", which is complete, and with good quality, rip of the original bonus CD-Rom.

http://metalhero.multiply.com/video
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Eh, I wouldn't call the clips on the CD-ROM "good quality". It's actually pretty LQ as the clips go...
#F!

Post by #F! »

Indeed, but these clips on CD-ROM are also available with better quality, since not left on DVD. I hope that one day all PVs are on DVD, since Feel Myself until the new Triangler.
Of course, I also hope for a live DVD...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

approaching the sacred day,, let's pray maaya will hear this..
Tenson

Non-corrupted videos request

Post by Tenson »

Hi!

I'm looking for a NON-CORRUPTED video featuring the "twenty-four" live performance we all know. I have downloaded it many times but I haven't been able to catch the good one XD Even the video uploaded in Youtube is corrupted, so I'm guessed if there is a good one out there. :roll:

It's the same with the live performance of "Yakosuku wa Iranai / Tomodachi" during the showing of Escaflowne film.

Just as a matter of interest, the "Feel Myself" PV copy I have, has some problems while playing it in VCL. In others players I have no problems :o
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

the 24 live? I think I have one on my pc.. but not sure weather it is the one your're looking for.

here's the filesize.

Filename: 24 - Dream Power 2000 live.mpg
Format: Mpeg
Size: 47.4 Mb (49,739,780 bytes)

"in a pair of platform boots, I will stumble, what a shaaaamee, for meeee"

XD classic!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I guess it is. At least, the file size fits.
Anyway, here is the video I meant:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2TmAukXZQ

The errors (in my copy and in youtube video) are in: 1: 34, 1: 39, 3: 57 & 4: 03
kyoy

Post by kyoy »

@Merri: Okay~ I'll try my best to avoid making this a file sharing forum only. Thank you for your reply!

@F!: Thank you for the link, I'll be sure to check that out~