Happy 28th birthday, Maaya-sama!

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
rykisi6606

Post by rykisi6606 »

坂本さん,御誕生日おめでとうございますよ~!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

This week Maaya got surprised on Chizu to tegami with a birthday cake by her friend (I didn't catch who it was, maybe the lady who guested a while back) but she gave a big speech to Maaya about how great she was and Maaya started crying :oops:

EDIT: it was Toda Keiko
Jérôme.

Post by Jérôme. »

OMG....
28 already ?
....... hm, yeah, I'm 26 too... I guess everybody is getting old little by little ;)
but I don't know why, I kept in my mind Maaya-chan => 23 years old... ;)
:angel: Life is on Maayas, and the posts are hope and promise... :angel:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yep, the time is ticking so fast.. yet, i find myself breath in slow motion whenever i hear her song.. it never change.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

@dillpops: Wasn't that sweet? She was so cute when they surprised her on the podcast! That was really nice of them to prepare for her.

And Kaimugen, you got your e-mail read on Maaya's show! That's so awesome, and she liked your cake picture! That's the second online Maaya fan I know of to have their mail read.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

HUH!!?? Seriously? Haven't got this weeks show yet, gonna get it now. Well that makes my day. Pity she couldn't eat it.

Edit: ok I heard the show, I really wish I'd written something intelligent and witty instead.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

"Maaya-sama", really? Someone called her that at the Animefest panel (a non-Japanese guy of course) and she immediately freaked out and said she didn't want to be called -sama, she didn't deserve it.
Tsubasa~

Post by Tsubasa~ »

kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="frecklegirl"]"Maaya-sama", really? Someone called her that at the Animefest panel (a non-Japanese guy of course) and she immediately freaked out and said she didn't want to be called -sama, she didn't deserve it.[/quote]

perhaps too much watching anime,, :lol:

and kai, you're so lucky dude. i wish i can write a letter too..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I should have included a link here and invited her to visit the forum. It would have been nice even if Maaya used japanese.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i dun believe maaya can't understand english,, i mean she sang songs such as afternoon repose.. she couldn't have sung it without knowing anything bout the meaning, could she?? Kai.. once more. you're a lucky guy. destined??