New Anime Role in World Destruction

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jason

New Anime Role in World Destruction

Post by jason »

That subject line sounds sort of weird, huh? :lol:

Anyways, Maaya is voicing the character of Morute Aashera in World Destruction (bottom left character in below pic), which is based on a DS game under same name. I posted some details on my fansite.

Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Damn you, now I must add another anime to the list... miss ahshera don't you look like a hotty mc hot hot?

Man does japan know how to suck money from me... I have to get the game too, it looks like tales of innocence.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

looks similar to any Wild Arms hahuahuahu
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Whoaaa.....another anime to watch!
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well, I am glad more info is surfacing. The game looks good, and the anime looks good. I just want more maaya, it was said that maaya is not confirmed for the game, but is for the anime... I would import for maayas voice... but otherwise, I'll wait, lol. Anime starts on the 7th of july, huh? good timing :)
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Wow.....Next month!
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

An english subbed trailer, looooooooks awesome! 7-7-08 people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDmrjc2lX8
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Just watched the first episode... Its so frickin awesome! I fully recommend this series. Its very interesting, but it mixes human and animals so it make not be some people's cup of tea. Maaya is a very cool person, she voice is interesting, even though she plays a tough character, she's like a feminine tough... So her voice actually fits well. But the op is spectacular, it really shows some cool stuff that is going to come up, and the cat king, or cat prince whatever, he is the best! Well if anybody wants it, I ripped the op song because I like it alot, if you want it, its here. (its not maaya... niether is the ed)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The ep1 raw torrent is out, I just watched it. Its good to see Maaya in a main role and she voices Morute well. A much stronger, more mature role, certainly not a Hitomi Kanzaki.

As for the show itself, I'm not so sure. I cannot say it will rival Mac F. Its very JRPG, and thats a bit off putting. And its hard to take a show with knife-weilding teddy bears seriously.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Press Select Button to blah blah.....

Well....darn....no sub episode yet....
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Well we have some subbed episodes now :)
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1242.html

Well I am really really loving this show! Its so good. I am actually loving the world destruction theme and maaya as an anti hero. I have not seen any anime where the goal was to destroy the world.

Not only maaya, but all the voice actors are good. But maaya is too good, lol.

KUNG-FU KUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be importing this game when it comes out.... I just hope maaya will be voicing in the game as well, the cinema scenes for the game look on par with FF4 (and thats good!).
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3495581

I think this will end up being another epic maaya role, morte is very interesting and sexy. I love her... I'm sure everyone else does too.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Nr. 3 @animeski is out!
Unfortunately it is HD .mp4, I have to watch it on the computer, my Laptop is too slow.
But I really liked the grass at the beginning of the first episode. It looked really good. Thats where anime can go with the greens!

I also like the Morte char. There is a history to reveal ^^ But the bear was a bit too much... teddybear.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="LennStar"]

I also like the Morte char. There is a history to reveal ^^ But the bear was a bit too much... teddybear.[/quote]

He's not a bear, kuma.... He always claims he is not a bear, but always says kuma for his racial pride, lol.

Well I watched the 3rd episode. I am really loving it. I think more people should give it a shot... The downloads are here...
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1242.html

Well if anyone else wants to talk about it, join me!