Radio Live Broadcast Announced - 24th August

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Radio Live Broadcast Announced - 24th August

Post by dillpops »

OK guys everyone who couldn't be present at the TBS Radio Live 'Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta presents WORDS and MUSIC' will be able to hear it when it is aired on the radio! The broadcast will be on the 24th of August 2008. No word on when the time of broadcast is yet but Maaya announced it on this weeks Chizu to Tegami show!!!

Woo, let's hope they don't edit out the music for the podcast again >_<
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Radio.....ooo...teach me so I can hear it....can't wait anymore!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The timing is too accurate.. *wink wink*
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

still the same thing. can't hear via radio too.. i am depressed.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

According to Maaya's website the live music WILL be included int he broadcast but whether it will be the same for the podcast I don't know
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="dillpops"]According to Maaya's website the live music WILL be included int he broadcast but whether it will be the same for the podcast I don't know[/quote]

Could you explain that a little more, I don't understand. Are you saying that the music will be played on tv? What is this broadcast? I'm so confused...

In the end, I just want to know if there will be rips available online...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

As do we all. All the more reason to keep up to date wit Chizuto.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

In my original post I said "aired on the radio" since Chizu is a radio show I thought it would be pretty self-explanatory ^^;;;; the live event both music and talking will be aired ON THE RADIO on the 24th :P

However, the podcast that we listen to here on Maaya's is the iTunes edit which does not usually include the Maaya songs that are broadcast on Japanese radio at the end of Chizu. That's why I am a little wary of the itunes broadcast. anyway, I assume rips will be uploaded sometime in the future - afterall, her other lives ended up online too.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Do they have a live stream? You now that?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i hope someone could tell me what site that provide live stream for maaya performance.. if there is one. the problem is i dun think there is one. live stream?? i couldn't even find one for much much bigger artist such as mr. children. is there a way to watch podcast from the internet?? coz i don't have an ipod.. from i-tunes broadcast perhaps.. ill go check

my only hope that someday maaya would perform in NHK since now i am able to watch it.

but rip for the performance. i really looking forward for that.

edit:
just checked out the old chizu to koi no uta thread.. mybe i'm wrong here, but really didn't know if we could watch podcast just by installing i-tunes.. damn it. me and my stupid self. XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

>_<

Where can I listen the live stream performance of Maaya....elp!
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Thats the question of the month in this forum ^^

Or do you mean the chizu to.....
http://www.tbsradio.jp/maaya/index.xml
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You can't stream it, but you can download it for FREE off itunes, just search for Maaya's name in kanji on the iTunes search page. It's really, really easy to get. It's uploaded about a day after the broadcast and you get to keep it to listen to over and over again.
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Why bother with itunes?
Just klick on rss download and dl it
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I get very confused with rss, no idea how to use it XD I guess it's a matter of preference....(or tech savvy) haha