New single Ame ga Furu 29/10 enters no.6

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Hmm..the video is okay. I'm not entirely sure about when it switches to 'pervert filming maaya sitting on the floor in the bathroom' mode, it doesn't fit AT ALL. The chorus in this song is much stronger than the verses. I do like her upbeat stuff better so....

6.5/10?
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

uhmm.. i dunno, when hearing strong choruses,, my head flew away to birds, sora wo miro or hikari are.. and that makes this song less good. i don't mean it's bad though.. just not addicting enough.

in the contrary, purarine reff made me addicted. i hear it non-stop although it's still 30 seconds ver. XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="misssakura"]Hmm..the video is okay. I'm not entirely sure about when it switches to 'pervert filming maaya sitting on the floor in the bathroom' mode, it doesn't fit AT ALL. The chorus in this song is much stronger than the verses. I do like her upbeat stuff better so....

6.5/10?[/quote]

The pervert where? Ah, its good to have you back Sakura.
I thought she looked pretty good on the bed. Pity you didn't see the pv on nico, the comments by Maaya fans are a crack up.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah.. our standard of pervert are a bit different, right kai! ><

now if someone want the purarine sound clip ive captured it and put it here.. http://h1.ripway.com/yellowsymphony/sounds.htm
or from my sig *browse to stuffs/sounds* bad quality.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yes, absolutely! Maaya's attracts a higher class of pervert.

Not that I would have anything to do with that right?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="misssakura"]Hmm..the video is okay. I'm not entirely sure about when it switches to 'pervert filming maaya sitting on the floor in the bathroom' mode, it doesn't fit AT ALL. The chorus in this song is much stronger than the verses. I do like her upbeat stuff better so....

6.5/10?[/quote]

The video on Ame ga furu, she did wear transparent clothes and under some light.. gah.. *nosebleed*

small body frame.. God, first it's maaya, and 2nd is my GF, and 3rd is another friend.. XD ahaha..

they all are small body framed XD

*hug*
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

At least she didn't have a triangler moment with the outfit that looks as if she's been hacked to pieces in the crotch region, either that or a very heavy time of the month
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You really didn't need to say that. Thats is an image that can't fade away fast enough.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

lololololololol @ the whole last page of this thread!
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Sorry dilly, not gonna take a look at your translation because it's not based on official released lyrics. Like I've said before, Japanese lyrics people come up with on their own before a single releases almost ALWAYS have numerous errors, so it's silly to base a translation on them, and just leads to confusion in English fans who spread the erroneous translation around and don't keep up with when a correct translation based on official lyrics comes out. :/ I just don't like it.

Also, I love the song and the PV!!! It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a Maaya single.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I didn't expect you to really :P But still, there's so many bad translations out there even off the official lyrics so I never see harm in giving the general gist pre-release if it lets people enjoy it more. But to each his own, I know you've said before it's your policy not to do it pre-release.

You could at least check the grammar for me[/size] :evil:

Joking!

I'm still not really feeling this song as much as some of you others seem to be...it's alright but it's still not something I'd see myself as playing again and again :| still apparently some older Maaya fans are excited with this song so I guess it's a move in the right direction generally.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Episode 2 is out. It sucks. The opening song is an instant turn off for me, the vocals and music sounded like nails on a blackboard. The main character could give Shinji Ikari a run for his money as worst anime hero ever. The only good thing is the end credits. How on earth did Maaya get roped into singing for this show?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Episode 2 is out. It sucks. The opening song is an instant turn off for me, the vocals and music sounded like nails on a blackboard. The main character could give Shinji Ikari a run for his money as worst anime hero ever. The only good thing is the end credits. How on earth did Maaya get roped into singing for this show?[/quote]

I agree. And as a mecha fanboy, that whatever walcha guy who rides linebarrels should not even be there in the first place, I'd like if a silent boy like Shinji Ikari, or even Kamina Ayato types to be there :P

They are far more fun to see XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I think I will try one or two more episodes and if it still stays this bad I will quit watching.
I've been re-watching RahXephon and I still like Ayato, less angst than Shinji and generally likeable and interesting. Kouichi is just a loser with delusions of grandeur. Its a pity because I heard the Linebarrels manga was actually quite good.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Heya, I'm still a fanboy of RahXephon even up until today XD
(I think I've watched enough.. because at least in a year, I will repeat them all (rewatch it) at once, at least once go)

their love, Kamina and Mishima.. I can never forget. The sort of love we would like to have with someone, like living within a dream that come true. It's weird though, in tangen no hansengou (the movie) that Ayato passed away earlier than Mishima, and their grandchild looks exactly like her (considering the tokyo jupiter effect, and the time reversal, which Ayato did).

Haruka said, "obachan.. nee obachan.." I guess it's every simple girl dreams to have grandchildren :) iina.. (how nice..)

Mishima Haruka has everything, I guess every girl who watches that movie really envy her (or even during the last series episodes / last part of the movie).. but she really did go through a lot, like waiting.. crying, and even enveloped by dreams over and over.

I guess some people here also do have those dreams.. aren't we all connected by feelings and our sleep were never empty without happy ending dreams..

Off topic:
I wonder if I could change, just feeling all gloomy all this time doesn't fit in my schedules. Btw, gonna get my passport (heading to Bangkok soon with a classmate), first trip in quite some time now.