New single Ame ga Furu 29/10 enters no.6

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Apparently there will be a three day radio special aired on Maaya's homepage to commemorate the release of 'Ame ga furu' from 29th to 31st.
シングル「雨が降る」発売を記念しまして、
こちらのHPの特設ページ内にて、特別ラジオ番組を配信いたします。
発売日の10月29日から31日までの3日間、毎日更新します!
お聴き逃しなく!
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya

EDIT: by the way did the tour dates get posted already?

1/21 Aichi Prefecture
1/22 Osaka
1/24 Tokyo

Coincides nicely with the album release.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yes it has..

i wonder if maaya would bring some of her new songs,, i mean,, about one week after the album release. so fresh and exciting!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Only a few more days to go. Heres hoping it come with a poster, cdj hasn't included a poster of her in a while. She looks so good sitting on the bed in the pv, I want a poster of that, hell, I just want Maaya sitting on my bed smiling like that!

Oh and take a look at Linebarrels ep3. There is something wrong when I get a kick out of watching the hero get humiliated and revealed as the royal jerk that he really is. The people who wrote and performed the op song should be shot though, I have to mute the start of the show.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Single leaks are out on the trackers. The first part of the special radio broadcast is up on Maaya's official page, as is the making of section with a couple of pictures. Maaya says in her new hot questions section that she's in the studio everyday for her album.

The lyrics on page three had a couple of kanji off, anyone interested in the real stuff should head over to the trackers and pick up the single scan (or just buy it!!) :lol:

edit:

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

Will find out how much it sold at the end of the week but it enters the charts are no.6. Not bad Maaya, you're doing well these days.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

New single Ame ga Furu 29/11 enters no.6

wasn't it suppose to be 29/10? 29/11 is my birthday btw.. ^_^

(I just got my wavpack (atm).. still in track 01)

Purarine.. XD (track 02)

just a few more minutes.. kono shunkan..
tondeyuku.. tondeyuku..
nee, konna furu ni.. kimi ga subete wa kaete yuku

Allright, gonna enjoy Purarine now XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm really enjoying it.. direct words from her, what she overall thinks. Sending it into my walkman phone (gonna loop this tomorrow) XD

Mooto shiritai yo..
oboteta.. suki na honya.. uta ga ate..
kono mama zutto omou wa suru'nda

Simple words, very nice :)

I hope her new comming album is filled with songs like this :)

She (Maaya) sounds so happy, did she met "ano hito" already? hmm.. let's see who makes the first meso XD even she's (2) getting excited too, even as the finalized date is already out.. maa, it's not wrong to get excited, even as it is 3 years early :D

Lalala.. feels like in the clouds now.. XD

very very happy :D :D :D

"yowaku wa nanta, tsuyoku mou nanta"

Yup, it is the reply for Infinity, lol! XD really enjoying this

The message of this song was, it doesn't really matter now.. what's important is what is important to you, that makes you happy, and keep that happiness always with you, and never let it go. Make as much happiness as possible.

http://sites.google.com/site/purarine/
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]Single leaks are out on the trackers. The first part of the special radio broadcast is up on Maaya's official page, as is the making of section with a couple of pictures. Maaya says in her new hot questions section that she's in the studio everyday for her album.

The lyrics on page three had a couple of kanji off, anyone interested in the real stuff should head over to the trackers and pick up the single scan (or just buy it!!) :lol:
[/quote]
Single leaks? I think you mean pirate versions. :roll:
Anyways, my copy is on it's way from CD Japan. I've already heard the full Ame ga furu from the PV, and can wait for my single to listen to Purarine. In the meantime, I've been checking out the latest video and web radio clips on Maaya's site.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="jason"]
Single leaks? I think you mean pirate versions. :roll:.[/quote]

Leaks are leaks, 'o course they're going to be pirate - isn't going to be Victor uploading them to the tracker, after all :lol:

Anyhoo, are we sure there aren't going to be posters shipped out CDJapan-wise with this single? When was the last time that happened, did Kazemachi Jet have posters? The cover for this single is cute after all. I never got around to putting the LOOP poster up. Maaya looks so washed out on it :|
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

My darkside just said "It seems that Platina just found herself a friend, which is Praline" they are dancing with each other, like finding a lost friend once again.. the two girls now are happily with each other :)

Maybe, Platina is like her elder sister, the Praline is the younger one.. hmm, sister love ^^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Dilly, Kazemachi Jetto and 30min were the last posters I got from cdj. I thought Saigo no kajitsu really deserved a poster but alas... My order shipped on the 28th so hopefully it gets here by next week :D On the downside a poster will increase my coolness level so I may be barred from the uncool topic :cry:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've seen Triangler posters on Yahoo Auction JP which are really nice :cry: I liked that photoshoot (I know people here didn't like the...ahem....bloody looking dress) but it's too bad mine didn't get shipped with one :|
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You had to mention the dress! I didn't have a problem with the Triangler cover, I didn't even notice until Sakura pointed it out.
Maybe someone at cdj is holding out on us because no poster came with my Triangler too. But dress aside I do think she looks better in Saigo no kajitsu and Ame ga furu.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Been refreshing this link here since yesterday..

XD .. :3 Nya!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oricon rankings so far, I'll try and get them up everyday:

28/10 no.6
29/10 no.7

It's strange that it entered the chart the day before release, but in Japan the physical copies of the CD's sometimes are put out the day before to give it a start on numbers methinks. Which probably explains it...? Anyhoo. It dropped a bit but I hope it stays in the top ten for the weeklies.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"][quote="jason"]
Single leaks? I think you mean pirate versions. :roll:.[/quote]

Leaks are leaks, 'o course they're going to be pirate - isn't going to be Victor uploading them to the tracker, after all :lol:
[/quote]
I guess we define the two words slightly differently. To me a leak is something that is posted weeks or months before the official release (and usually bad quality and not the final product). Pirate versions are rips of the official cds, and thus the audio quality is practically identical. I don't mix the two words together.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite