New single Ame ga Furu 29/10 enters no.6

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="dillpops"]... I hope it stays in the top ten for the weeklies.[/quote]

Daijoubu, I had a good feeling it will be there despite the challenges.. I had wishes it will be in number one, so everyone could hear purarine. It is her first step, not aunt's, it is her own owned words.. it is her own purachina, a story about her own self.
(I do hope the angels over there would whisper in everyone's ear about purarine and people start selecting her single rather than others, no really.. her words are very nice ^^ arigatou Maaya onee san)

I've almost finished studied the mystery behind platina, mostly aunt wrote something about oneselfness, it's like a personal thing. But to know, after all this while, purarine have that same sense, that intense feeling of oneself. She has successfully done something :D

"Kimi o motto motto shiritai yo"

hese is the peak "climax" part of the song, which translates as "I want to know more.. more about you!" like she just found a new person in her life, and learned about his childish self, and wanting to learn more from him.

This post was made with kisses and love, sincerely from Imu//Purarine.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="jason"]
I guess we define the two words slightly differently..[/quote]

Ah, now I see where you're coming from.

Rankings:

28/10 no.6
29/10 no.7
30/10 no.9

It's dropping :cry:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Damn that kurogane linebarrels show and that catchphrase *I'm sick of you* XD

I guess magical things are for "idiots" only.. I'm proud to be one XD at least things can change for once, and can smile again with everyone. They just won't understand the true maaya chan that we knew :P

It really does makes me sleepy, Purarine, during my travels on the commute train. But, while looking at the skies, for a quick sense, feels like the early time in the past, when we are naive and honest to ourself on the things we believe and trust.

It is filled with good energy, I guess it will work out with people who look forward onto it. Just the other part is, that the old time fans, probably be lifetime fans..

I think I could live with that.. XD

we could be quite annoying to our friends when we speak of her, but really she is something worth talking about :)

^^ I'll support the new coming album when it comes out will all kinds of Purarine types of nonsense XD simply loves it!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
#F!

Post by #F! »

I liked Ame ga Furu, but i think Purarine is better, I liked so much of this song!

I will buy this single, even if they will be in the new album!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Lyrics for Ame ga furu from the liner (no translation, I just recieved it)

雨が降る

雨がやんでしまったら どこへ帰ればいい?
きみに逢いたいときは どんなふうに呼べばいい?

だれのために なんのために
わたし強くなりたいの
守りたいのにたたかう矛盾に きみは答えてくれますか

雨が降る 虹を持つ きみの空へ連れ出して
雨が降る 終わらない夢の外へ連れ出して
ずっと探してた景色 たったひとつの奇跡
ねえこんなふうに きみがわたしを変えていく

すぐにまた逢えるのに きみのさよならは
いつもやけに静かで 少し永遠に似てる

信じるより 疑うのが ぼくは好きだと笑った
善も悪も馴染めないきみに 愛をひとつわけてあげる

言わないで 最後まで ことばよりも抱きしめて
苦しくて 苦しくて つぶれるほど抱きしめて
たった一度のキスで もっと自由になれる
もう二度と来ないの瞬間 逃がさないで

跳ねる雫 足もとで消える
まるでミニチュアの流れ星みたいに ずっと

雨が降る 虹を持つ きみの空へ連れ出して
雨が降る 終わらない夢の外へ連れ出して
たった一度のキスで もっと自由になれる
もう二度と来ない この瞬間を
現実を 想像を超えて きみと飛んでいく
限界を 境界を超えて きみと飛んでいく
ずっと探してた景色 たったひとつの奇跡
ねえこんなふうに きみがすべてを変えていく
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

And for Purarine, the 1+1 version is really sweet. :lol:

プラリネ

そういうときもあるよって 君はひとごとみたいに
口笛吹くような軽さで ひとつ罪を背負った

言わなくたって通じ合えるって 自信たっぷりだけど
ときどきはね 大事なこと ことばで聞かせてよ

君と歩いた場所が増えて
星の名をいくつか覚えた
好きな色や 好きな本や 歌だってたくさん知った
このままずっとそばにいたら
好きなものだけを見つけながら生きていけるなんて
そんなこと思ったりするんだ

みんなが思う私って なんか違知感があって
それでもうまくかわせるから べつにいいと思った

でも寂しくて もどかしくて
行き場なくした気持ち
君だけがね すぐに見抜いて抱きしめてくれた

君に出逢って優しくなった
自分でもわかるほど変わった
弱くもなって強くもなった 君だってすてきになった
笑い方や へんな癖が
似てきたと気づくきょうこのごろ それも悪くはない
変わりたい 君と一緒に

ひとつ ふたつ 生まれては消える光
見逃さないでいたい

さいしょはちょっと照れくさかった
呼び方が当たり前になって
でも逢うたびなにか違って 君はいつも新しいんだ
ほかにだれも知らないような
油断した顔も見せてくれる
君を もっともっと知りたいよ もっと

君と歩いた場所が増えて
星の名をいくつか覚えた
好きな色や 好きな本や 歌だってたくさん知った
このままずっとそばにいたら
好きなものだけを数えながら生きていけるなんて
そんなこと思ったりするんだ

The songs are really growing on me, but thats what you get when you loop them continously. And I didn't get a poster. :cry:
jason

Post by jason »

I got my copy of the single in the mail today and have been listening to it for a bit. I still like Ame ga furu more than Purarine, guess I'm a sucker for sad / sappy songs. XD

In general, I'm really enjoying this single. I love the piano version (1+1) version of Purarine. It would have been perfect if a karaoke version was included as well, but I'd rather have the piano track if given the choice of only one. The music composition of both songs is also superb.
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
verioz

Post by verioz »

romaji for Praline (i've been listen this song for almost 100 times today :P still can't get bored)

Sakamoto Maaya - Praline

Sou iu toki mo aru yo tte kimi wa hitogoto mitai ni
Kuchibue fuku you na karusa de hitotsu tsumi wo seotta

Iwanakutatte tsuuji aeru tte jishin tappuri dakedo
Tokidoki wa ne daiji na koto kotoba de kikasete yo

Kimi to aruita basho ga fuete
Hoshi no na wo ikutsu ka oboeta
Suki na iro ya suki na hon ya uta datte takusan shitta
Kono mama zutto soba ni itara
suki na mono dake wo mitsuke nagara ikite ikeru nante
Sonna koto omottari suru n da

Minna ga omou watashi tte nanka iwakan ga atte
Sore demo umaku kawaseru kara betsu ni ii to omotta

Demo sabishikute modokashikute
Ikiba nakushita kimochi
Kimi dake ga ne sugu ni minuite dakishimete kureta

Kimi ni deatte yasashiku natta
Jibun de mo wakaru hodo kawatta
Yowaku mo natte tsuyoku mo natta kimi datte suteki ni natta
Waraigata ya hen na kuse ga
nite kita to kidzuku kyou kono goro sore mo waruku wa nai
Kawaritai kimi to issho ni

Hitotsu futatsu umarete wa kieru hikari
Minogasanai de itai

Saisho wa chotto terekusakatta
Yobigata wa atarimae ni natte
Demo au tabi nani ka chigatte kimi wa itsumo atarashii n da
Hoka ni dare mo shiranai you na
yudan shita kao wo misete kureru
Kimi wo motto motto shiritai yo motto

Kimi to aruita basho ga fuete
Hoshi no na wo ikutsu ka oboeta
Suki na iro ya suki na hon ya uta datte takusan shitta
Kono mama zutto soba ni itara
suki na mono dake wo kazoe nagara ikite ikeru nante
Sonna koto omottari suru n da

credit to izumi~chan (http://ichigo-no-kokoro.blogspot.com)

oops forgot to introduce myself hajimemaste boku wa verioz
salam buat semua maaya-fan di indonesia
"mienai sekai ni shijitsu wo sagasu yori wa
tadashiiyone"
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

God, the 2nd batch is coming in! XD

Incomplete Translations

Who wants some, come get some here!

OMG.. I just noted the kazowa dakara thingy, on the last stanza, I might translate it wrongly though, but I'm sure it is.

She wants a family XD !!

Edit:
hm.. what is this, I didnt know that.. Purarine was linked to Universe nightfall.. did it actually reach her.. ?_?

Maybe I should start blogging more seriously from now on.. nantee ne :P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Imurann do you mean this bit of the second to last line 数えながら? I think you need calm down and take a closer look, it is not what it means at all.

And I absolutely love this single. I don't even care if she includes these two tracks in the upcoming album now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i guess there are some persons here who really fell in love with purarine.. see! i love it first hear,, *and heard the clip version non-stop too* and i've mentioned earlier that purarine could be destined for me.. *so there would be a song that can beat dreaming and hello* since post-shonen alice era.. :)

now searching the full version

ill come back with gazillion comment when im done :lol:

ps:
i might not grab the single,, as usual *except for gravity*.. but the same case with mr.children's new album, ill try to get maaya's new album too. definitely. :)

anyway, after reading comment about purarine 1+1.. there's a possibility that i'll change my mind.. XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

@Kai,
hmm, at first I thought so.. but it just doesn't make sense. Just by simply listening and trying to understand what it means, but I could just be wrong overall. (what I mean, I just cant rely on words or even translations right now.. we have to think on the feeling of it "Think about it" quote from Bonen no Zamdou)

But by any chance, if I was right.. she might be considering on starting up a family, as in marrying someone in the near future, say in 3-5 years time.

I know.. when it comes to these kinds of happiness, it's always the girl whom is up front smiling the most :) marriage for them is once, so as love.

I just cant take it if I missed something that important, why even Maaya even changed the last stanza for.. she could have just leave it the same as the above one rite, like a repetation. but noo.. she has to make it that way XD

furthermore i think the delay for the album is due to some personal reasons, maybe she was still editing the purarine song, on last minute touch-ups.

those things have been on my mind ever since I've got my ears on the sample.

But, really I love that song.. really do :) I hope everyone also enjoyed it :D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, both songs are excellent and at least Amegafuru will end up on the next album, quite possibly both will. The 1+1 version is almost the same, only one distinct lyric change, and performed simply accompanied by a piano. Whether its worth it is a personal call.
I do think 1+1 is worth it. As to what Jason said, chucking in an extra karaoke track of Purarine would have been nice, its a fun singable song. Thats ok, I'll just sing along with Maaya.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Aww no, it's dropped out of the top 20 :cry:

28/10 no.6
29/10 no.7
30/10 no.9
01/10 -
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@kai
yeah,, i dun mean i dun like ame ga furu,, but i just think there's something about purarine that made me fell in love more in first hear.. just like what dreaming did,, with just a glimpse of sound.

For most of the songs since loop single i've must reach the sound first before it reaches me.. except for some songs.. No yuunagi loop track that i immediately like in first hear. Not even Hello. but Hello grew stronger dramatically after i read the lyric. Wakaba and Unison were nice but they can't go up anymore after reaching some limit.. Dreaming was the only one can do it since uchuu hikoushi no uta, makiba alice and hikari are in shounen alice. *and it still strong even today* :roll:

While for Mitsubachi to kagakusha and kotomichi,, i become drowned after some 5-10 times of repeating while the main single tracks weren't really too magnificent lately,, the lowest point is saigo no kajitsu, but thank god triangler and ame ga furu saved the situation.

@dilly
it doesn't matter.. if maaya keep continuing like this,, her fans would still love her and even many more will sprout, eventhough she can't climbed higher in the chart :wink:

but it sucks, still.. :|
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.