Maaya to voice in Suikoden Tierkreis

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Yvl

Maaya to voice in Suikoden Tierkreis

Post by Yvl »

[quote="Due Fumi"]The main character has no name, but apparently will be voiced by Takashi Hiroshi. It is unknown if this will just be in 'grunts' a la Lazlo and Freyjadour in Suikoden IV and V or like Kyril in Suikoden Tactics.

The character Jair (ジェイル) will be voiced by Ryotaro Okiayu. The female character Malikah (マリカ) will be voiced by Sakamoto Maaya. Liu (リウ) will be voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara and finally, Dirug (ディルグ) will be voiced by Konishi Katsuyuki who is also voicing Viktor in the Suikoden radio drama detailed on this site. [/quote]

I love the Suikoden series, so I practically fell out of my chair when I heard my favorite vocalist would be starring in this highly anticipated new game. I may get the Japanese version even though I can't understand it just because of this.

For those interested, this game is an RPG and will be for Nintendo DS.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

suikoden 2 was one of the best games i ever played. the enemys were a bit too easy tho. what was really great was the story about the 2 true friends who suddenly became enemys. the atmosphere, the mini-games and all the small bonds you could form with your stars. sadly i dont have a nintendo ds but a ps3.