NEW ALBUM 'Kazeyomi' OUT! 36,061 first week no.3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

ahh thanks. This translation is actually very good (makes sense, it's by Philosoranter! How come we never see him anymore?) so I'll probably just use his and give him credit. yay!
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I love this album too ! I'm so surprised by Maaya, I'm glad she has find what she wanted to do with music, and like you Dilly "Get no satisfaction" seems like maaya is back ^^

I love Remedy, Peanuts and Kazamidori, There's only one track I don't like but I don't hate it...

I'm so proud of Maaya !!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yay, Megumi's back!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="Megumi"]I love this album too ! I'm so surprised by Maaya, I'm glad she has find what she wanted to do with music, and like you Dilly "Get no satisfaction" seems like maaya is back ^^

I love Remedy, Peanuts and Kazamidori, There's only one track I don't like but I don't hate it...

I'm so proud of Maaya !![/quote]

So what is the track you didn't like?
Btw if you are a Mamoru fan he is releasing a cd soon I think. I saw promo posters for it.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

speaking of remedy,,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWdaQAoSWks

never thought a song as feminine like this could ever be sung by a man.. somehow i feel more relaxed.. i hope i could do a bit too *at least not to make people's ears hurt* next sunday... XD

i'll be singing "hikari no naka e" in a karaoke place with friends... somehow the clip has motivated me bit.[/size]
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="dillpops"]Yay, Megumi's back!![/quote]

lol and I'm going to uptade my website too, that's surprising. I have read nothing about Johnny's news in one week, I'm proud of myself XD

[quote="Kaimugen"]So what is the track you didn't like?
Btw if you are a Mamoru fan he is releasing a cd soon I think. I saw promo posters for it.[/quote]

- Shitsuren Cafe
- YES !!! I read his blog, I'm curious about this, I've liked "Discovery".

[quote="Kirei"]speaking of remedy,,.. [/quote]
That's weird ! I like it.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh, so you like weird guy huh?? haha, just kidding.. his vocal reminds me to one of H X H soundtrack artists.. forgot who..?

hmm... and great to see u around again meg? where have u been all this time?..
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I discovered the first 3 songs of Kazeyomi begin with the syllable "ki."

Vento: "kien mi iras..."
Triangular: "kimi wa dare..."
Kazemachi Jet: "ki ga tsuitenai..."

Get No Satisfaction! also starts with a ki: "kiite" but Remedy ruins the pattern sadly! And no others after that do.

Kinda weird.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]hmm... and great to see u around again meg? where have u been all this time?..[/quote]

Into Johnny's :lol:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

okay.. so mybe there's some of you who had realized this before.. but ive just come to this point after hearing it once more..

the guy version remedy i posted above.. no wonder i feel so weird,.. like who's the person singing it..? i think i never heard another artist singing remedy in that anime *or maybe i haven't..

until i see in the youtube linear note.. pitch changed with audacity..

haha.. so it's maaya herself. it's maaya who's singing it.. and the poster lower the pitch so that she sounded like a male.. i'm too dumb that i didn't realize it before.. *notice the pitch of the song is altered too..

sigh..
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

A lot of people seem to be doing that on Youtube recently, I have no idea why 0_o
spoony

Post by spoony »

Woohoo, my Japanese teacher who is in Japan at the moment has found the Kazeyomi piano book for me. That's gonna save me 3600yen of delivery. Yay!

*just had to tell somebody who might be remotely interested*
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i can't play piano..
and i play guitar randomly...

i wanna go to music course.. >.
spoony

Post by spoony »

I got hold of the book today. It's all shiny and pretty. Anyway, the arrangements are the same kind of thing as in the Yuunagi Loop and 30 minutes night flight books. I especially like the arrangements for Saigo no Kajitsu, Ao no Ether and Praline 1+1. :)
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="spoony"]I got hold of the book today. It's all shiny and pretty. Anyway, the arrangements are the same kind of thing as in the Yuunagi Loop and 30 minutes night flight books. I especially like the arrangements for Saigo no Kajitsu, Ao no Ether and Praline 1+1. :) [/quote]

Will you be posting your recordings of the songs? I'd be interested in that...