NEW ALBUM 'Kazeyomi' OUT! 36,061 first week no.3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

once more..
waiting for nice fellow to upload the record.. can't wait till new year. ^^

@
thanks, jason. i really appreciate that..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

edited for double post.. sorry. too excited perhaps.. :P

i better post some words than nothing..
well, i've heard the clips,and interested in some songs..

surprisingly ao no ether isn't the track that would be the top of my curiosity, as i predicted before *when i heard the sample clip*..
the preview seems a little bit below my expectation since megumi's version has bigger and better arrangement. some piano notes seems a little bit different too there... is it really kanno-sempai's play?? :roll:

i'm eager to know the rest part of colors, guitar hiki ni naritai na, vento and sonic boom.. *and of course, all other song too* :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="dillpops"]Also, a cute little Maaya page up here, Maaya shows us what's in her bag:[/quote]
Hey, that's interesting! :lol: I wonder what music does she have in her iPod, or what kind of photos she makes.

And even more interesting... what's in yours, Dilly? :evil:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Tenson"]

And even more interesting... what's in yours, Dilly? :evil:[/quote]

I keep it simple: purse, keys, mobile phone.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I have listened to all samples and seems that this new album is going to be a nice one.

[bag offtopic]
Ooh, I was expecting something more juicy, Dillpops :P

In mine I use to carry a few more things: My wallet (a world in its own), some keys (my house, my parent's house, mailboxes, workstation drawers...), my cell phone, 4gb pendrive, 1gb zen stone, a little notepad, ball pen, felt-tip pen, USB cables for MP3 player and phone, a battery charger for the cell phone and medication.

Maybe this could lead to a gossip new thread "What Maaya fans have in their bags?" XD
[/bag offtopic]

[curious note]
The release date of <i>30minutes night flight</i> was the birthday of <b>Sora</b> and now the release date of <i>Kazeyomi</i> is the birthday of <b>Yuki-chan</b>...
I want a release for my birthday too! :cry:
[/curious note]
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Not sure if this was posted with the original tracklisting but Yesasia lists the times of the album tracks:

01 Vento (1'36)
02 トライアングラー (4'36)
03 風待ちジェット〜kazeyomi edition (4'17)
04 Remedy (4'31)
05 雨が降る (5'15)
06 Get No Satisfaction! (4'10)
07 蒼のエーテル (3'58)
08 失恋カフェ (4'14)
09 SONIC BOOM (4'22)
10 ピーナッツ (3'38)
11 さいごの果実 (4'48)
12 Colors (4'22)
13 カザミドリ (4'50)
14 ギター弾きになりたいな (2'54)

EDIT: The first press page on CDJapan has been updated, same as the regular edition for the external bonus: original postcard.
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Ao no Ether is 10 seconds longer.

Oh, Happy New Year everyone!!! *horns, firecrackers here*
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It must be a good 10 seconds then haha! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Only 15 days to go till Maaya good-ness floods the earth!

EDIT:

I translated the opening of December 14th's Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta where Maaya mentions the album and jacket shoot:
Good evening, this is Maaya Sakamoto and for the next 15 minutes please get together with me for ‘Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta’!

Well, the date has already changed and it’s become the 14th of December and now it’s become exactly one month until the release of my new album ‘kazeyomi’! I say it’s next month but it’s actually next year! Exactly a month away on January 14th my new album ‘kazeyomi’ will be put on sale. One more month, eh? I really want to be able to let you listen to it, I’m really impatient to do so, like ‘come on, come on!’ but until the day it’s put on sale no one but I will be able to hear it and I must enjoy it by myself in luxury to the full.

By the way, the jacket photo of this album ‘kazeyomi’ is also up on my homepage and I’m sure there are people who have already looked at it. If you look at it then there may be people who go “oh, it’s that place!” and if you ask where the jacket photo was taken then it’s Moerenuma Park in Hokkaido! However, even though it’s called a ‘park’ it’s not actually a nature park it’s a really modern park designed by Isamu Noguchi-san. It’s certainly something that’s so vast that it couldn’t be anywhere but Hokkaido, it’s very extensive. It’s really wide and it’s also, what do you call it, a perfect example of systematic order and neatness to look at but it’s also something that uses nature in such a way that there’s lots of greenery…you know, you can get bicycles and rent-a-bicycles as well, it really feels good and if you had this kind of wonderful park in your own neighbourhood you’d want to go everyday – I think it’s that kind of place.

Also, it was free! Anyone can go in. if you go to Hokkaido and also the people in Hokkaido listening to the podcast, if you’ve never been then definitely please go on my recommendation and also go to where I shot the jacket photo and take a photo doing the same pose!! If you go then I think you’ll immediately be able to go “it’s here!” and recognise it. Just try looking up Moerenuma Park, ok?

Well! Now let’s go into this programs main contents!...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Happy new year everyone.
I have to wait till the 30th before I get to listen to the album. It would be insane to buy it here when I`ve already pre-ordered at CDJ. I went to a music shop in Nagano and there wasn`t much for Maaya, she was in the anime section and there was Hotchpotch, 30min, Triangler and Ame ga furu. And I`ve only met one person here who knows her. I felt like I should give that person a prize or something.
Btw, are there any Maaya`s members in Japan right now? The thing is I bought two tickets but the person I wanted to take with me can`t make it so I may have one ticket to the Jan 22 concert up for grabs.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Isn't Yuki in Japan....?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I have no idea, and Yuki hasn't posted much in a while either...
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

She was last time I checked, drop her a PM because you get email reminders about those and see what she says :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Had that dream, probably seeing it from someone else' eyes..

Just around after the new year's eve, saw that someone received an email from Maaya chan, she wrote a single word "setting", along with a song list of probably some of her favorite music list. I cant remember all of the song list that she has listed, but she placed the "Setting" album as the first choice. "I am my own setting" not sure who exactly sings it..

The receiver of the email replied as to say happy new year to her, after that the dream ends.

"Settings", that word what I remembered strongly after I woke up. It like you configure your own self, not letting anyone else "set" your life up.

Yeah, to start a new year with a weird dream is just a great thing. Damn, I still have dreams of her.. thoughts of wanting to forget everything, and start anew.

Delta Goodrem songs is kinda nice, a friend of mine recommended it to me.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Apparently some (if not all) of the tracks from the album have been posted on Nico Nico :o I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not. Oh well. I'm still holding on for my cd >_< I've made it this far!!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

In four days you'll be able to hear 'Remedy' TV size on episode 14 of Kurogane no Linebarrel (this is the show you can watch on Crunchyroll) :)