NEW ALBUM 'Kazeyomi' OUT! 36,061 first week no.3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
Kem

Post by Kem »

This album is going to be awesome! I was very impressed by the previews and the leaks are sounding really great! I'm glad I preordered this and will get to hear it in higher quality next week!
I like cereal.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh I'm such a spack, of course the tracks got leaked, Maaya played them on her Kazeyomi special yesterday LOL completely forgot she was airing them on the radio on January 10th. That would be where they came from.
Aria

Post by Aria »

Oh I also wondered where such leaks came from. I'm enjoying them though and I can't wait for the release! The next few days are going to be torture...

Remedy sounds really lovely!
jason

Post by jason »

My CD Japan order for the album is currently "in shipping process", YAY!! Hopefully it will ship tomorrow or the next day and arrive by the weekend. Just a few more days wait. XD
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Apparently there will be a kazeyomi promo bus driving around the main areas of Tokyo (Shibuya, Shinjuku) until the end of the week according to Maaya's HP. They call it a rapping bus though XD

EDIT:

They also put up a link to a new Kazeyomi interview with Maaya:

http://musicshelf.jp/?mode=static&html=series_b77/index
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]Apparently there will be a kazeyomi promo bus driving around the main areas of Tokyo (Shibuya, Shinjuku) until the end of the week according to Maaya's HP. They call it a rapping bus though XD[/quote]
There's also new content on the official Kazeyomi page (finally), including commentary by Maaya, photo gallery and radio podcast. The links are on the track listing page and homepage of her site. For whatever reason they didn't update the main Kazeyomi flash page. One of the icons still isn't linked, so there should be at least 1 more update in the future.

Has anyone else's copy of the album shipped? Mine actually shipped on Saturday and should be here on Wed, maybe today if I'm lucky (*crosses fingers*).

Oh yeah, be careful about listening to the radio podcast if you want to avoid spoilers. There's some songs played in the background (pretty hard to hear but still there), and a 2 min clip of Kazamidori. I listened to a few seconds of Kazamidori and spoiled myself. XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I only got the 'shipped' email today ;_; still - rather exciting!! Go Maaya!!

EDIT: Holy crap! That picture of the promotion poster in the gallery section of the Kazeyomi mini-site is BEAUTIFUL - why only a postcard bonus damn it??! :cry:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

It's today! XD

number 1 and number 7

what is it going to be like? sad or happy, it's your call Maaya chan! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
ableh

Post by ableh »

Crap, all of you make me anxious for this new album and I cant wait for the HQ
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i'm so ashame of how inconsistent person i am,, like i said before, i couldn't just sit here without clicking links provided by u guys,, my patience level is very low when it's concerning maaya ~~"

*listening the previews*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

Aaah, I got my shipment confirmation message today from cdjapan as well - I am so excited for this!! *flailing*
-Janko Raven-
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ive been hearing the clips for some times right now..
i could only say..

i love SONIC BOOM even more after hear the full version.. really that chorus is hard to beat. It's like t-shirt 2nd version.. only more upbeat and fast at the beginning.

the ones that could approach it mybe just remedy and kazamidori right now.. while i like remedy more right now,, kazamidori is a great song to end the cd.. *i forget where it at..* since it has that floating feeling..

there's no vento, ao no ether and guitar hiki full ver. yet.. so i exclude them for awhile.. but since vento is such a short song *like i expected before,,* it's just going to be another "tell me what the rain knows" type of song.. so sad. and colors is great, but something is lacking,, although the sound was terrific.

edit:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DAepSWkJDd4

i dunno if everyone have notice this,, but the full version of ao no ether by megumi-chan is deadly beautiful. if maaya's version even near this *hopefully better*, but i'm not sure after hearing the clip's arrangement,, ao no ether would definitely be my most favourite maaya song since hikari are days.. *which is a looooong time ago..* top 10 is almost guaranteed.

*added macross F vocal collection on my wish box, is ao no ether there?? * :roll:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Just got back from campus, around 9.30pm listening to some of the songs, I have to sleep around 10pm ++

Listening to Kazemidori song now, confirmed synchronization. Vento also is good, may want to have someone translate it, mexcian language? Sonic Boom! hm, listening to it now.

Kazemidori essence: {Pure Sync}
"Compass?, tabidachi, sayonara, see you again, not being able to hear your voice, alone?. being alone, feeling alone, (feels like walking for a very very far place), still waiting, (heart pain), some rubbish she talked off, me o korosu? kill your eyes?, soko wa kaeru basho - is that where I should return to?

//side comment - still the same eh, Maaya?

Sonic Boom: {70% Sync}
(confirmed engine song) it feels like running for your love life, perhaps? the kind of song that probably is nice to loop during travel time, in the train maybe.

Ao no Ether - Maaya's version:
C U T E :D .. can I have a baby with you? XD
(while grasping my hand to the air.. like reaching the skies & stars while self karaoke-ing) T_T tears.. sniff sniff.. aoi aoi.. aoi tabi.. ("confession on the starry path" sync)

//comment - Very good one Maaya chan :)

Remedy (postponed)
Hmm.. going to listen to it later, still in a gloomy mood, thanks to Ao no Ether XD

Get no satisfaction (sync detected) //100%! booyah! XD
+Almost trans-arms mode+
Energetic start! Guitar play is good, violin mou also good. Happy song, good for playing games (that uses a lot of legwork) or running away from crazy girls. Soooouuu deshooo kimi ga iru kara!
>>[Still the best song for now]

Peanuts (no sync)
weird start o.o - wowwww... not bad Maaya XD a plus for you because you tried enter something different :D pop styled, the once where you would dance-dance :P I usually tip-toe around.. many advices XD haha, she does speak a lot on tuesday =/ also one of my favorite days

Colors (sync broken)
totally weird start.. +_+.. feelin high.. (no comment)

Last song, Shitsuren cafe
Light and easy, nagging song, definitely a girl's thoughts during a date. "Tak kisah?" rofl ahaha omg, did I hear it correctly rofl.. it means "Dont care" in bahasa. Saying it in a cute voice.

The rest seems just okay :) then, why be a solo guitarist? lol, must be the one by the road side where you sprinkle coins to them.

Remix version of Kazemichi is good as well. Alright, that's all folks, 1 hr of quick review of the songs in this album.

GOODNIGHT!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Kazeyomi's entered Oricon at no.2
Actually, that's only the index, multiply it by 1.7 and her sales are around 15,734 for the first day :) Even better, eh? :lol: I am really happy to see this album doing so well. "Yuunagi LOOP" sold around 32k in the first week and this album is already half way there on the first day alone.
From tetsuki ^^
jason

Post by jason »

I just got my cd! I was so excited that I drove to the post office and picked up the CD Japan package during my lunch break instead of dropping by after work. I think I even got the album before most of the pirates ripped and uploaded it to the net. I'm about to listen to it, I'm so happy! :) :maayagrin: :)