NEW ALBUM 'Kazeyomi' OUT! 36,061 first week no.3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
kyp275

Post by kyp275 »

[quote="jason"]I just got my cd! [/quote]

damn you all!!! I probably won't get mine for another week or two :cry:
ableh

Post by ableh »

Just got the HQ. Uwaaahhhh this album is top knotch hahahha
JankoRaven

Post by JankoRaven »

WOW I got my shipping notice YESTERDAY, and I come home from work today to find that it's already here!! :D

Listening to it now. LOOOVELY. I'm so pleased. <3
-Janko Raven-
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

(Waaah there's spam!!!)

Anyway, this is a very nice CD!!! I like all of the songs, especially Vento and the rearranged Ao no Ether :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Oh my god SPAM ATTACK!! I just went and deleted them all *phew* I hope Merri comes to help us get away from the spam T_T

Maaya's site is going to have an online shop for her tour goods it seems; pamphlet, t-shrit, phone straps etc.

EDIT: did this for Mai but a translation of Maaya's comment about Ao no Ether on a web interview:
“It was a song I wrote on Kanno-san’s request for Nakajima Megumi-san. This was a piece made for an anime soundtrack but because the lyrics were something I wrote while putting a lot of my own feelings into when I’d written the song I spoke to Kanno-san; “If it’s ok, I wonder if it would be fine for me to sing this?”. However, when it came to trying to sing it, I found how difficult the recording a cover song is. No matter if I wrote the lyrics myself, the truth is that singing a song written for someone else is something so difficult it’s hard to explain in words. It’s recorded together with Kanno-san’s and after the first take it was like a feeling of “ We’re going to be here all night” (not sure of the translation of that). From the start, I thought it was strange “Why is this?”. However, after doing it many times I understood: it’s just that a cover is really difficult (laugh).”
The phrase I didn't understand well was: 〈人んちに一泊しちゃった〉 if anyone wants to tell me...? :lol:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

its not hard to sing it.. just when you placed too much emotions into it, sometimes words just does not come out..

the distant path

Kazemidori, really is something. I just saw what I was going to be in the near future, it was bright. Just simply bright.

why sometimes I can feel Maaya is observing us from above, seeing us and understanding us. But that question, comes into my mind "whom will you choose?"

If I have not mistaken, she did write sort of "Get your ass over here, and marry me XD" I laughed a little listening to that, oh it was in Remedy, just when I noticed it, like knowing that she was also thinking of the same thing.

Children of Adam, lost once again.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Li_Nickole

Post by Li_Nickole »

I've just Fisnished hearing the album!!!
It's awesome!! It's been a long time since I've heard a Maaya album that I love every song (not a very big Yuunagi Loop fan)

Kazamidori is amazing, I loved how simple Ao no ether is, I think this version of kazemachi no jet is much better than the original :) .
Remedy is so sweet!!

I can't wait till the translations!!
Is Anyone at it yet??

:D loooved the album
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I would love to see Maaya rap her number 10 song, Peanuts. While using a white cap with a slight ganguro type of clothing, while showing off her moves while dancing.

This song is probably from a sub-culture in Japan, which is heavily influence by rap songs.

*Bling Bling*

.. Laughs ..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
jonatan2

Post by jonatan2 »

I´ve got my cd!!! :P one of the best of maaya-chan!!!!
#F!

Post by #F! »

I think this is one of the best albums of Maaya-chan, and DVD with high-quality PVs were very beautiful.

I really enjoyed the new version of Kazemachi Jet and new ones Sonic Boom, Colors and Kazamidori.

The cd with the post card! :D [/img]
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You guys are so cruel! They were promoting her album in shops in Osaka and I was so tempted to buy a copy. My copy from CDJ is on the way to NZ but I might not be able to wait that long and reading these posts aren't helping my resolve. They had the promo vid and they were playing the album on speakers. I heard the start of Kazemachi Jetto and it sounded fantastic.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Maaya's at about 27,256 copies sold at the moment ^^
comadreja

Post by comadreja »

Wow my account is still alive!!! XD

I've played the album a few times, but any of her songs made an impact at first.... maybe Vento.. that's really something. and the new version of kazemachi jet was nice too.

But I still miss the "shounen alice" magic :P

I gonna play the hole album again without any distractions to see if I'm missing something :D
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I have heard it a couples of times and I can say that this album is damm good, good grief! :note:
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

[quote="dillpops"]The phrase I didn't understand well was: 〈人んちに一泊しちゃった〉 if anyone wants to tell me...? :lol:[/quote]
んち is short for の家. So maybe " ended up spending the night at [someone's] house".