NEW ALBUM 'Kazeyomi' OUT! 36,061 first week no.3

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="dillpops"]In four days you'll be able to hear 'Remedy' TV size on episode 14 of Kurogane no Linebarrel (this is the show you can watch on Crunchyroll) :) [/quote]
Yeah, but you won't listen to it... or will you? ;)
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Curse youuuuuuu!!

Maaya's page was updated this month too, not just the monthly message but the I.D entry for kazeyomi was put up as well as a link to a CD Journal (not that informative) interview with Maaya about her new album. No new pictures or anything though. However, it's now 7 days until the album's release!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

one more week to go..

I wonder if her samples are good.. every time wanted to listen to those samples, the song never comes out..

just one more week

urgh.. what is with this dark aura..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Well, there's less than a week to go, I guess it was about time leaks appeared. Still, they held out for a while before spreading them. Other news, according to COMA if you buy Maaya's album CD's at Animate in Japan from the 14th for a while they are giving away memorial mini-posters with them as a special present. Nice.

Also, over at Jpopmusic.com they posted the NINKI poll results (basically people rank what releases they are interested in most out of all the new cd's that week and Oricon averages it all out) Maaya came second which means she'll get top 10 for sure, maybe even top 5. It doesn't really predict sales though...
mike_s_6

Post by mike_s_6 »

Do the regular releases and special releases count as one in Oricon?

And rogelio - that sond sounds really nice! :)
jason

Post by jason »

Ep 14 of Kurogane no Linebarrels is out! I've posted an mp3 of the TV size version of Remedy on MS.net. This song is sooooo gorgeous! I'm sure the full version sounds even better, but this is enough to hold me over until next week. Although I feel bad for people that won't even listen to the 30 sec clips (*winks at Dilly*).

I think I might like Remedy more than Ame ga furu (ED 1 to Kurogane). Then again, Ame ga furu sounds really nice also. Arrhgg, so hard to decide which is better. XD
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Arrrrgggghh stop it, stop it, stop it!

I won't even get to hear it till my copy arrives *weeeeeep* must. Chill. Out. Pheewwwwww at least the songs are supposed to be nice though ^^V success!!

@Mai: I'm pretty sure they will be counted as one.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

That leak sounds brilliant.
Wait Dilly, wait! It's worth it ;)
jason

Re: Remedy Full Song

Post by jason »

[quote="Roger"]HEYY!!
I Found REMEDY!
In full version!
Is from the same guy that uploaded KAZAMIDORI
Here's on YOUTUBE[/quote]
I'm going to "pull a Dilly" and wait for my cd to listen to the full version. I would imagine people not buying the cd can wait for the pirates to post high quality rips next week. :P
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh,damn.. the pressure is too strong. before i said i dun wanna hear mr.children album before i grab it, but i failed. looks like it's going to be my 2nd failure this time..

* and of course since it's MAAYA the tension would be bigger, damn it! *

@dilly
u have to strive for it! coz i will..
at least until it breaks.. ;P

*and my fingers just clicked the link to the two full version links, can't believe myself.. -.-*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

:o They sure leak out very fast.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Can I be the first one to request the guests posting the leaks to actually sign up for the forum? We could use some new active members around here - we won't bite. It'd be really nice ^^VVV