Live 2009 Kazeyomi DVD Out Now 1st Week no.2

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="frecklegirl"]So, is there anyone else here besides me who couldn't afford the DVD but wants to see it? XD[/quote]

It's not much of a discount but someone was selling their first press with poster for $55 on Livejournal...might be healthier than the amount this baby has cost me :cry:

What a great concert!!!! I cried more than was healthy, the MC's were great as well (I can translate them if anyone's interested) and it just felt like I was so involved even though I wasn't there. Hurrah for Flying Dog for creating something that might be worth the amount I spent on it >_<VV
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

flying dog?? what da y mean dilly..
im guessing mameshiba? :lol:

i am so envious to u guys.. when will it reach me.. the light.. :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Flying dog is the branch of Victor that Maaya's under ^^;; hence the maHUUSive logo on the front of the DVD case image.

Hmm, the only thing I wish was longer is the extra footage. The making of is probably less than ten minutes and I think I misunderstood what they meant when they said they'd include the songs not sung at Tokyo. They included short clips of Makiba Alice and Honey Bunny from Chiba and from Nagoya but nothing else. Boo.

It was nice to see nama-Maaya so to speak - she's really cute :D
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Oooph! How I wish they will release that DVD in my country...>_<
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="dillpops"]I think I misunderstood what they meant when they said they'd include the songs not sung at Tokyo. They included short clips of Makiba Alice and Honey Bunny from Chiba and from Nagoya but nothing else.[/quote]

I think its because they had a cameras around and right in front of the stage at Tokyo. The camera setup at Nagoya and Osaka wasn't as good. They didn't have the big camera at the front too. From the front row at Osaka you could almost reach out and touch her.

The inclusion of a full Honey Bunny and Makiba Alice would have been nice.

Btw, Chiba? :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

u mean.. touch her leg?? XD

*faint*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

touch her? Oh.... :neko:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Come on guys. I expected that response from Kirei but from you too Itada? I'm very disappointed. :D
itada19

Post by itada19 »

>_< ... How I wish I can meet Maaya in personal
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

First MC translated:

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -mc-1.html

Don't look if you don't want spoilers from the DVD (obviously) ^^;;;; anyway!
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Wow....! Thanks dillpops :maayagrin:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

MC 2 up:

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -mc-2.html

SPOILER FOR THE DVD BELOW:

Just as a note though, Maaya's Vitamin M from the 29th May talked about the performance of Universe on the DVD. It's a really nice one and the audience bring out loads and loads of blue lights. According to Maaya the staff handed them out and were like "use these in Universe - but not before!!" and it was a complete surprise for Maaya and the band who had no idea. I like details like this, Maaya's radio shows are full of these little tidbits!
jonatan2

Post by jonatan2 »

HI, i got my copy and i love when maaya start crying after universe!!!! she´s the best
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

THANK YOU DILLY !!!! I wanted to know what she was saying ^^
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

The originals, I wonder what happened to them? Playing around with their girlfriend, or stumble around with their work or are at work? I bet there are still a handfull of first-time fans from her debut still and still haven't met her in person. She knows, ano baka @_@..

*makes it sounds cute*

XD

that moment will surely come, that electrifiying moment will surely come, that "encounter" will surely come, that "becoming one" will surely happened, why?

Why?.. because this world is everflowing with pure idoits, and those people are what makes the world a better place. pure hearted idoits.. XD

@will be at singapore/universities until this wednesday, school trip.. ja ne~
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.