Live 2009 Kazeyomi DVD Out Now 1st Week no.2

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
magicstone2007

Post by magicstone2007 »

I have seen the LIVE few days ago. When maaya sang "tune the rainbow" and the first song she sang which made by Yoko Kanno( I don't know how to write it in English......) I almost cry!
Anyway, I should say the LIVE is a success! Although maaya's voice is not the same as she was,and some songs make me feel a little weird...... the LIVE, is still very excellent!
I do not think fans of maaya want to see her in person are stupid and become so called" idiot". That is normal that people want to see the person who has brought them sensation and remind them of their beautiful menories. There is no wrong with that.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

I agree with this.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I think Maaya sang her old songs a lot better than I expected, I've always wanted her to resing songs from Hotchpotch now her voice is a lot stronger - so I was really happy. Especially with Kaze ga Fuku hi (beautiful!!!)
#F!

Post by #F! »

The MCs translations are very cool, I wait for more!
kyp275

Post by kyp275 »

Just finished watching the DVDs yesterday, was great :D

My favorites are probably her older songs, plus the piano renditions, but all in all, loved every minute of it :)

watched the making-of kazeyomi special too... I was a little surprised when I saw her wearing a red t-shirt with USMC on it, it was like a little personal easter egg, heh :P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="dillpops"]I've always wanted her to resing songs from Hotchpotch now her voice is a lot stronger[/quote]

When I sent Maaya a birthday e-mail this year I asked her whether she had ever thought of re-recording her old songs for that same reason. It would be nice but she really doesn't seem the type to do that.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I know, but I say that...but to be honest I think actually releasing a rerecorded album would be a mistake though...I think part of the charm of those songs would be lost. But I am glad we get to hear her sing them in concert with her new strong voice :)

Or...maybe she could resing one or two for a best of :D
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

Watched it today. As dillpops said, Kaze ga fuku hi was really really beautiful.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've missed out MC 3 because I need to have a word checked by Frecklegirl but while we're waiting let's put up MC 4 for your reading pleasure. This took me over three hours and there are still a few spots I'm not sure about - the girl mumbles! So take the parts indicated by 'notes' with a grain of salt. Still, I think I got it well enough. It's long. It's also the most important MC of the show. Enjoy:

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -mc-4.html
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Thank you for your job Dilly !!!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Thanks again, Dilly chan :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

hmm, this bothers me..

why do I feel a sick feeling.., a friend of mine says "how long has it been, enough is enough.."

dang.. I do remember girls sometimes says they like and like somethings, but in their hearts says they didn't like it at all..

to be honest here, seeing her concert.. she's doing it half assly.. I seen her doing better in her PV's..

is it the song type? too sad or.. ,

chigau chigau.. even I think this way too, in the first time.. life as a singer and writer is painful.., the more pain they are, the more beautiful their work is.. it's the same everywhere.. all around the world.. the fact that they are singers.. sore dake.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Right! MC 3 is up now - sorry for putting four up first, I had to get a clarification on Maaya's 'futsuu' outburst XD thanks Frecklegirl!

http://maayasakamoto.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -mc-3.html

Enjoy!
itada19

Post by itada19 »

thanks
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@imurann
if to be in misery is what it'll cost to make her sing beautiful music, i don't want them.. i'm sure the case is different.. maaya isn't a rock legend singer.. *i mean look at the amount of cheery feeling in kazeyomi... beautiful music doesn't need an experience of pain.. it need imagination, love and tenderness... :)

@kai
i would really love if maaya resung hikari no naka e.. her mature voice version in the korea live version really gave me goosebumps and some teary eyes moment... T T
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.