Kazeyomi: Best Song Poll

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.

Best song on Kazeyomi?

Total votes: 0
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Vento is in the lead - a surprising turn of events!! I really do like this album, I've been listening to it almost daily since it arrived at my door!
Freya

Post by Freya »

It's so hard to choose >.< All of the songs in this album are so beautiful. But if you insist, then I had to pick Sonic Boom, because:

1. I love the violin in the opener and get hooked immediately
2. Because I was feeling rather blue the first time I listened Kazeyomi, so this song were well remembered and clicked on my mood that day
3. Because it's Tsubasa Chronicle Shunraiki OVA OP >.<
Believing in reality means getting hurt, that's why we'll look for the light again.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

what?? What's up with so many people liking Vento? I mean it's a good song but I wouldn't say it's THE BEST. It's more like a prologue to the album than a real song anyway.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

I guess people pick it just to "show me the results" :P
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

halo renji.! *and freya too*... i notice that there are more people from my country lately >.

also maaya's ao no ether doesn't really stand out like we predicted before, in compare w/ megumi's version. and of course the reason is the arrangement.. *besides meg's voice also fit better than maaya, to be honest, in that song... maaya herself has mentioned this...
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
mariana

Post by mariana »

sonic boom the best =D
haltech

Post by haltech »

Vote for "Get No Statisfaction!!"

hehehe really like this song...
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

hmm...

im not really sure if shitsuren cafe is either a place or a drink. when i heard the name at first it was a place for me so i will go with that. all the songs about parting... i was never good at listening to them. she assimilates a relationship in this song damn i dont want to hear it lol but its only natural. she a human after all with all the simple needs.

i think we all sat in a shitsuren cafe at least once. it will happen again.

now about my favorite song from the album. saigo no kajitsu was the first video i saw officially released in my short fan-career yes imma noob just about 3 years curse me. i was overwhelmed yes im weak i know. i like the inside but since it came out so much longer before the album i will not count it as no.1-album-track.

now it decides between remedy and kazamidori. when i read remedy i can see how strong maaya sakamoto is while kazamidori is raising hope and... parting again /sigh i guess thats part of life.

but the hope is bigger and i will keep it that way till i hold shattering stars in my hands kazamidori no.1.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I really like this album, but I think I over listened to it!! Haven't sat down to listen to it for a while now.