Maaya Dvd Questions

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
jigenbakuda

Maaya Dvd Questions

Post by jigenbakuda »

I'm wanting to buy some Maaya live performances / Dvds. But to be honest, I'm totally at a loss at where to start. Any suggestions from the fans here?

Easy listening and Lucy are high on my list, anything from that era that was great? (I like most of her stuff, so its not like I prefer one era over another THAT much). Her latest album was pretty good, will she be releasing a Dvd with that stuff? Well anyways suggestions for live material please. Also tell me if its hard to find...
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

correct me if im wrong, but the dvd that shes coming out with soon is her first live dvd.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

You confuse me greatly, did you not notice that we were so enthusiastic BECAUSE the new DVD is her first live DVD?....lol
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="dillpops"]You confuse me greatly, did you not notice that we were so enthusiastic BECAUSE the new DVD is her first live DVD?....lol[/quote]

I am very sorry :( I did not even see the thread in which you guys were discussing her live dvd, until you made this comment... I feel so bad now. I'm so sorry can a mod please delete my topic. I just assumed maaya had lots of dvds because she had so many albums and had that live version of shounen alice and stuff...

One again, sorry for creating this thread in ignorance.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

No, no it's cool. Perfectly reasonable question ^^VV I won't delete this thread in case someone else has the same question in future :)