Renewing the question of Maaya's marriage status...

Latest news, upcoming events, general Maaya talk.
JankoRaven

Renewing the question of Maaya's marriage status...

Post by JankoRaven »

Someone, please feel free to put me in my place, but I am honestly curious:

Mamoru Miyano announced last December that he was recently married and that his new wife was expecting. I only found this out a couple weeks ago.

I couldn't help but wonder if the lady in question was Maaya. Wasn't there some previous speculation that the two were seeing each other? Or has that story since proved false, or had they broken up, etc?

I'm certainly not trying to start anything upsetting here, but I couldn't think of a better place to find out - the best resources seem to be among you all. :)

I'm sorry if this question is stupid - feel free to delete the thread if it is!
-Janko Raven-
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

Haha I was hopingtoo but she's not married with Mamo cause her wife was pregnant and Maaya wasn't.
jason

Post by jason »

[quote="Megumi"]Haha I was hopingtoo but she's not married with Mamo cause her wife was pregnant and Maaya wasn't.[/quote]

You mean *his* wife is pregnant right? ^^;
Webmaster of MaayaSakamoto.net fansite
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

[quote="jason"]You mean *his* wife is pregnant right? ^^;[/quote]

Lol... details XD
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

of course maaya isn't!! if mamoru dare to lay his hand on her i'll make him peel the onion until an elephant could stand with one foot! :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

"i'll make him peel the onion until an elephant could stand with one foot!"

Kirei, is that an Indonesian phrase? I don't get it at all. :)
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="jason"][quote="Megumi"]Haha I was hopingtoo but she's not married with Mamo cause her wife was pregnant and Maaya wasn't.[/quote]

You mean *his* wife is pregnant right? ^^;[/quote]

lol excuse me !
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Uh oh, another case of a Japanese couple where the woman gets knocked up and they immediately go "Marriage time!!" It's funny how this custom used to be more prevalent in the west, but is now kind of dying out, but it's still going strong in Japan. This is like the third time lately I've heard about some couple in Japan getting married because the girl gets pregnant.

I really think Maaya would have made an official announcement about this if she were the pregnant wife in question. It's a shame, though, I did always want her and Mamoru to get together!!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hmm.. not sure bout rumors though, out of the box perspective is that Maaya probably is looking for something first. Until she really finds it perhaps until then, she settle down. A lot of people I have met, with different things on their heads, in which I think Maaya really meant what she say in her songs. How we interpret it depends on how well we know their (Japanese) society.

Personally in my opinion, she (Maaya nee sama) is a really complex person to begin with. And worst of all, she probably a thick person, a sort of person who runs deep into something before deciding on it.

And considering the Animes she worked with back then, and today.. haa wonders.. it's stupid to begin with, so I don't bother about it much.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Megumi

Post by Megumi »

[quote="frecklegirl"] It's a shame, though, I did always want her and Mamoru to get together!![/quote]

Me too !! :evil:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Nooo!! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@kai
means endless torture kai.. and nope i just goin' random.

well i think there is nothing big between maaya and mamoru in the 1st place.. so it isn't relevant to put the issue of mamoru's "sin" with his wife-to-be to maaya. he just doesn't deserve her. :evil:

and of course i wonder who the real person is hmmm...... maaya just wanna keep quiet. and.. of course she has the right to do so. :lol:
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Who says there even is a real person?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Maaya's always kept quiet about her love life, we hear about her family quite a lot but love-wise mum's the word. If she's dating it's probably someone from outside the industry.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Bingo! I thought it would be it too..
I always thought she actually communicate with her lyrics.. Not just bout love, of course, but also bout family, recent thoughts etc.. She didnt wanna to go public and made chaos to her fans like many do.. But instead she put all of that in her songs..
So, whenever maaya made the lyrics herself and not yuuho-san or the others we should really pay attention to it.
But of course yuuho-san's writing also still stand tall >.